The night of Friday 13th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
That night I received alot of strange wounds while asleep and I've no idea how! It looks as though someone tried to cut my wrist! And my hand is quite badly bruised. Like Freddy Kruegar's active... who is responsible?! mad

LanceWindu
Good for you

silver_tears
I confess it was me ninja
I hunted you down and cut you good roll eyes (sarcastic)What the f**k?

Dirty Vader
I use to have dreams when I was a little lad that hurt me physicaly. They're were realy wird and I could feel their power...

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg!! shaber the same thing happened to me, freddy haunts the teenagers of my street in thier dreams, but over KMC i formed a group of us who want him dead and will fight him, wel call ourselves "the dreamwarriors" you can join us if you like

shaber
OKay! smile I have had lucid dreams before big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
wots lucid dreams? ne way, tonight i'll make a dreamwarriors thread a we'll disscuss it, i have a few members

Dirty Vader
I'll join you!!! Lets kill Freddy!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
patientce ppl! we have to wait untill tonight and we have to wait untill the other dream warriors return, i'll make a dream warriors thread tonight ok?, around 7:30 pm, its 12:30 pm here, so see wot ur times our and ill put it up 7:30 my time

shaber
A lucid dream is where the dreamer seizes control of the dream, destroys the nightmare monsters by sheer force of will, what EVER it takes!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

shaber
It is 11:30 PM here...

Freddy_vs_Jason
ok, i have a friend who is a psyciatrist, she's had freddy dreams before, she can teach us how to tap into the power of the dream world, but i warn you, it won't be easy......

Freddy_vs_Jason
and i've never had a lucid dream.....

Dirty Vader
Cool I want to tap in my dreams and kill that bastard!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
great, the more, the better. But i warn you, some of us won't be waking up

Fallen Jedi
this might be a little off topic but i have a friend who walks in her sleep when she's stressed. we have this huge author project in english (really stressful, believe me), and anyway she told me that a few nights ago she walked into her brother's room (sleep walking) and asked him about John Steinbeck's writing style. when she told me that i just cracked up. and i thought i was stressed.

Freddy_vs_Jason
uh.......um........kool.......

Dirty Vader
FJ----> hey cutie wink

Fallen Jedi
hey DV. cool

Freddy_vs_Jason
Becareful DV, i do have a dark side and trust me, you DON'T want to see it.

Dirty Vader
FJ----> I've been missing you smile

Fallen Jedi
aww, you're so sweet DV. i've been missing you too. yes

Dirty Vader
happy

Freddy_vs_Jason
rage.....taking over......!!!...face.....reddining!!!

just watch it DV

Fallen Jedi
how was you're v-day, DV?

Fallen Jedi
oh, and it looks like you better watch your back. freddy might attack in your dreams.

Dirty Vader
But I'll be too busy dreaming of you FJ. love
My V-day was empty sad
I trust you had a lot of guys going after you...

Fallen Jedi
oh, cheer up! big grin *gives you a hug and peck on the cheek* actually, i went out with a bunch of my friends. we all just hung out. it was great.

Freddy_vs_Jason
*kisses DV*

see you later sweety.....

*walks away poshly*

Dirty Vader
smile I'm happy you had fun with your friends
V-day hasent been my day in the last few years

Fallen Jedi
why not? if you're worried about asking a girl, just do it. just walk up to her and introduce yourself.

Dirty Vader
You make it sound so easy but it realy isnt sad
But for you it must realy be easy...
I bet you dont even have to ask... smile

Fallen Jedi
no, you're right. it is complicated at times.

how old are you?

Dirty Vader

Fallen Jedi
I'm 17, but that still doesn't mean i don't think your cute and adorable. *kisses you on the cheek again*

you're really sweet.

Dirty Vader
You're sweet too happy

Dirty Vader
Only one year age difference... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.