Bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Some of you may know, how I've been feeling as of late. I've been really depressed over certain things, and right now, it's not getting any better, but it's becoming worse. To those of you who didn't know, now you do.

I'm going to be leaving KMC, and the entire internet later today...the only thing I will check from now on is my e-mail.

I'll check it often each and everyday, but my forum and internet life is going to be put to the side, until I can clear things up.

Who knows, I may be gone for a couple of days, or I could be gone for a few months...I'm not really sure of that yet. There is nothing for me on KMC right now, and I don't want to be the lonely depressed guy that brings down every topic he enters.

To all my friends on MSN, I'm going to be uninstalling that too, so you won't see me there anymore. The only time I will re-install that, is after Nivvy e-mails me that she is back online.

I'm going to miss some of you guys, others I won't miss at all.

Goodbye,
Ken

dave123
see ya lance sad

§pearhead
sad Well, all I can say is that I hope this little problem clears up...good luck, mate!

total metalhead
sad wont be the same here without ya lance sad

yerssot
*points to his msn convo to show what he thinks aboot it*

LanceWindu
My contact e-mail: [email protected]

Just incase any of you want to talk to me.

Dirty Vader
Btw Lance, its a pain to uninstall then re-install MSN. Just thought I'd let you know...

LanceWindu
I've uninstalled and re-installed hundreds of times, literally.

Dirty Vader
Alright then glad it works for you.

silver_tears
I'll miss you Ken, wish you luck sad

lil bitchiness
well...just like I already said in the other thread....

LanceWindu
In 15 minutes I'm leaving...I hope some of you e-mail me.

If my inbox gets full, e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

roachy
awww sad We're gonna miss ya ken!

N.Tonks
Bye Lance cry

roachy
Ken we're gonna miss u heaps... especially me seeing you over at MSN. and Especially since you are Chanels loverly and she is like one of my best mates...hope you work things out like to see you back soon!

Hey tonks thats a really nice poem btw..

LanceWindu
Maybe if I'm not back by Feb 26th, I'll drop by KMC to see if I have a birthday thread, and maybe make a post or two...but that'll be it.

Matrix_man
those simpsons sigs we made were hilarious...miss u already dude, take care!

VENOMfan
its a shame your leaving man, your funny as hell. hope you feel better soon so ya can return to KMC

LanceWindu
Now it's time to say goodbye,
To all our family.

M-I-C

See ya real soon

K-E-Y

Why? Because we like you.

M-O-U-S-E.

Goodbye everyone.

Freddy_vs_Jason
NO!! please wait!! hes gone?? but i never got to say goodbye.........i'll miss you lance, things just won't be the same with out you......

*waves good-bye then starts crying*

lil bitchiness
cry goodbye Ken!

Freddy_vs_Jason
we'll all miss you, my uncles called ken........

WindDancer
I want to wish you the very best of luck LW. I never got to meet you a lot, but you are cool guy in my book. Hang tough, and good luck. I hope you return one day my best wishes from me to you. Take care LW.

LarryTheArch
good-bye

Dogbert
sad It was nice getting to know you Lance, I'll miss you sad

ash007
indeed i wish you farewell
and i hope you find what you are looking for
just remember finding the right path is the easy bit but chossing the right one is the hardest smile

Fallen Jedi
we'll be missing you. sad bye.

Michael Myers 1
Cya LW (i know this is late) have fun in the real world......

Linkalicious
lance....being away from us is going to make you more depressed... I'm sure you've put a lot of thought into this, so i won't try and talk you into staying. All i can hope is that you have no will power and that i'll see you on here tomorrow. I hope...

MC Mike
sad See ya Lance.

badkittykitty
no one can stay away from KMC for that long.not no way not no how. I bet I'll see the " high I'm back thread" in a week wink

Neo_Version 7
From "ALL" the members from KMC, why does it have to be Lance?! He was like the only person here that had a molecule of sense in any of his posts. I'm gonna miss you dude. You not being here is like Michael Jordan leaving the Bulls. Or Iverson leaving the 76ers. Or Tiger Woods leaving the Patriots, know what I mean.

Just take care, man.

Mist
come back soon, i'll keep your seat warm!

Linkalicious
IMO, that's a pretty reliable bet

silver_tears
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Ken is back on MSN!!!! eek!

§pearhead
You serious? woo hoo! some good news finally...

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Hes been back on msn for a bit now! big grin

N.Tonks
He logged off sad

see ya lance sad

Korri
i really hope that you manage to fix things out sad i know you didnt really like me very much but i just want you to know that i did like you

im sorry that you feel so bad sad

Bye xx

Linkalicious
is he back yet? this place feels detatched w/o him...

Syren
KORRI!!!! ATTENTION!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU GODDAMNIT!!!!!! STOP ACTING LIKE A MARTYR!!!!!

Korri
not everyone loves me Syren no and it would be selfish of me to want that

Syren
WELL I DO, THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH........ laughing

Korri
I dont deserve it but thanks

Linkalicious
every time i tell her i do...she just plays it off. KORRI, YOU ARE LOVED!!!

Syren
*hugs korri*

I'm getting married in the Chapel honey, come in?

*hands Korri Bridesmaid dress*

Korri
this thread isnt about me...its about Lance

im worried about the guy

Vampiree
LANCEY... cry

*falls on her knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Korri
no i hope he does come back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.