Everyone meet my sis Inwë!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
Hi, here's another person that I brutalized into joining us! Here's my sister! She'll say hi once I'm done here

§pearhead
What the f**k? what the hell? is something supposed to happen?

shaber
We believe you Lord Soth!

Lord Soth

§pearhead
oh....i thought you meant after you posted. embarrasment my b.

Lord Soth
Lol, we only have one comp at my house

§pearhead
well, we await her arrival smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
lol, yes my lord soth, yes.......

ash007
indeed smile Hello my dear nice to meet you i hope you enjoy your stay in KMC

Freddy_vs_Jason
uh, shes not on yet, she has a funny name, lol!! is she um, alright in the head?

LegolasIsMyMan
hello, when you do get on here!!!!!

Fallen Jedi
hi. welcome.

Hypochristian
Well, where is the little Satan spawn? I want to say hi! I like to say hi, for I am the goat-master! Wheeee! Happy Dance

Inwë Nólatári
HELLO I HAVE ARRIVED!!!! for anyone who is confused my name is elvish (LOTR) so yes I am alright in the head, I will forwarn you, if anyone refers to me as "Lord Soth's sister" I will personally well, I'll hurt you lets put it taht way.

Hypochristian
Otay, Lord Soth's Brother! I think you are a goat! And I am the Goatmaster! So bow down, silly goat!!! WHEEE!! Happy Dance

badkittykitty
I talked my sis in to coming here,she e-mail me and said she couldnt post..I believe she forgot to register sad

Hypochristian
I'm a little boy! WHEEE!!! Happy Dance !

Inwë Nólatári
haha goat guy, I know who you are.....Soth told me.....i'll get you!!!!!!!!! zorro The Z that stands for Zorro

Lord Soth
I'm already giddy big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.