horror movie quote game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
this is a game where you post a quote from horror movies and others quess wot they are.

i'll go first: person 1: How do you know all this!?
person 2: A.....a....dead boy told me.......

LeatherLep43
lemme guess to yours above^ well this ones easy. your obviously love jeepers creepers 2 and i own the dvd and has seen it plenty of times... so it's from JC2

my turn

the 1st person: "how much do you love me?"
the 2nd person: "this much."
The 1st person: "this much, this much???"

Freddy_vs_Jason
hmm, thats a tough one, but im guessing leprechaun movies? and wot are the deleted scenes on jeepers creepers 2?

LeatherLep43
no it's from the texas chainsaw massacre the remake but the deleted scenes the only one i remember is the one where the blonde girl is going through the cornfeilds (she's passed out) and she passes this naked woman and this penis-less guy.

HockeyHorror
that was easy quote LeatherLep. It was from new TCM the remake. total crap. it was also in the trailer of TCM remake.

Jason420
1.dude wheres my car

Freddy_vs_Jason
does she she those dead ppl? wot does she do? are there more dleted scenes with darry in them? (the dead boy with the yellow shirt)

Freddy_vs_Jason
funny jason, it was from jeepers creepers 2
and wot i meant was :

does she see those dead ppl? wot does she do? are there more deleted scenes with darry in them? (the dead boy with the yellow shirt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.