What gives you the Strength to the start the day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
I was just thinking

What actually keeps you as individual going?

What gives you hope

What gives you the strength to rise back up when you fall?

I mean who is your lifeline

Who makes everyday worth living

For myself is my family, friends and girlfriend these are the people who fill my sole with hope and happiness
My family encouraged me when I was young to work hard and because of then I have the strength to stand on my own feet
My friends kept my sane I went through my childhood with them
Last of all it my girlfriend hopefully in the future my wife she is my life line and she makes me feel so happy every time I wake up next to her smile

Well that my story after writing that I never felt so happy and after all these long hard years I can look back and smile.

Ok I hope you enjoyed that feel free to share your stories with us
smile

yerssot
the idea I can go to sleep at the end of the day wink

WindDancer
I have many things that keep me going. One of them is of course those ppl I love and care. Another is my hunger to learn, and educate myself. There is always that desire inside of me that makes me want to learn about knowledge. I know I can't do it alone so I always depend on friends to help me at the same time I like to help others. For some strange reason I always want to be useful to someone. smile

Peloquin
peace... everyday I build a little more of it within me. I guess that's what gives me my 'wahoo' in life.

Hypochristian
Knowing that I am the Goatmaster and the Earthly representative of the black god Azazle... you? Happy Dance

ash007
you know what i have no idea why i wrote that guess i had a burst of happiness.

oh well i can't edit it now

Hypochristian
HURRAY!!! HE'S DEPRESSED!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Peloquin
lol

Hypochristian
Yeah, let's all laugh at his depression! Wheee!!! Happy Dance

Freddy_vs_Jason
well first off, im different then everyone else, not phsyically!! i just think differently, they all love there familys and i hate mine, when my mum passed away i swore i wouln't let ne one take her place, i was 4 at the time and i hardly remember a thing, my dads girlfriend is nice but i've been really mean to her and my brothers love her, i always fell lonely , and im afraid that my bros r forgetting my mum, the thing that keeps me thorugh the day is one single thought: "i am not alone" i've learnt that its ok to fell like crud and whine to my friends about life all day long and that everyone makes mistakes and that there are holes punctured through our hearts that we can't always replace or re-fill, but we can make them fell better by talking about it with others and that millions of teenagers world-wide know how i feel , its ok to feel lonely, and just because ppl might not so it, it doesnt mean they dont care about it, and that if you feel if though you've lost your heart or your lost ones not to go looking ne futher than your front door, becuase if it isnt there, then you never really lost it to begin with.....

Freddy_vs_Jason
on the second line i mean't loved ones (just before the word not)

kalantiaw
just the fact that i have a great family, great friends, great job. plus, i get to drive really, really fast to start my day off. okay , maybe not that fast, but still...

silver_tears
Seeing my friends, coming here and talking to you guys love
Knowing the Friday and the weekend is coming soon, and that March Break is on the way soon or anything else I have to look forward too.
This makes me want to get up, sumtimes, but sometimes I dont even wanna move sad

Dregh
The idea that God has something in store for me.

Freddy_vs_Jason
has ne one else lost thier mum or dad?

Hypochristian
YEP! My mommy died of an overdose of persciption drugs and my dad is never around. I like my dad, but my mom diserved what she got. She was extremely abusive to me and my siblings... Oh well! I am the GOATMASTER!!! Happy Dance

The Force
huh your very oxymoron like....

Hypochristian
Me? Happy Dance

The Force
yeah, and what's with the goatmaster thing? confused

Hypochristian
I think it explains itself, don't you? Happy Dance

The Force
confused sorry i don't get it

Hypochristian
Well, I love goats! And I am partially insane, so I like to call myself the GOATMASTER!!! WHEEE!!! Happy Dance

The Force
then you should seek help big grin

Hypochristian
WHAT!?! I don't need help! I am not criminally insane! I don't think I need any help whatsoever! Because I am the GOATMASTER!!! LOVE ME!!! Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
i gotta listen to some hip hop to get me "ready" for my day. Something nice

Hypochristian
Hip hop? Is that a good thing? WHEEE Happy Dance

JKozzy
I wish I knew... blink

Corran
What keeps me going? Here are a few of the things that keep me going:-

Love and friendship and the highs and lows of these, without the lows we would not get so much pleasure from the highs. A smile, laugh, a hug or a kiss from a loved one makes many a bad thing seem so much better. Remember it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

New challenges being able to achieve or at least try new things is good, it gives you goals or mental challenges, mental challenges give me a different thrill to physical challenges but both are good and give a sense of achievement, even a failure can bring something to you as you can learn from it and it is often good to have at least attempted something.

learning it is alway good to learn something new, I like to find out how things work or to find out the history of things to see how they have come about, I like to discover things about the places I am visiting or am at.

the beauty of things either visible things like panoramic views, sunsets, paintings, Rain, snow, sunshine, cloud formations, the colour of the leaves in Autumn , the spring flowers, the sea, animals, humans (sometimes). It's good to wake up and see the first daffodil of spring or the first coating of snow in Winter, to go to bed after a beautiful sunset, to sit in a warm place with the Rain beating a rythm outside, to sit near the sea with the relaxing sound of the waves, well y'all get the idea.

and of course KMC

Pingu
Right at the moment? Not a lot is keeping me going, for now I exist one breath to another.

That doesnt mean I'm depressed or anything I'm just tired of everything at the moment.

Waiting for my next burst of energy....

silver_tears
laughing out loud I feel the same way, totally zapped of all my energy, I can swear that school is sucking the life out of me messed

I can't wait till spring break, maybe then I'll be back to normal angel_not

clispin
my friends, my family and my music. There have been so many times I've resorted to music to drown ot the arguments between my step dad and my mum and before that my mum and my dad.
Things are cool now though so it ok smile

silver_tears
good for you clispin thumb up

clispin
thanks smile

silver_tears
oh and knowing that after 6 hours of school, I have 9 glorious hours of doing nothing love

Pingu
Oh lucky you, in 4.5 hours I start work for another 12 glorious hours of night shift. sad

silver_tears
*shudders* messed work, when I grow up I'm not even gonna bother moving from my bed stick out tongue
which reminds me I'm cold sad *runs off*

Pingu
Saying all that though I'd rather be out working earning lots of money and doing pretty much what ever I want than having to go to school!

silver_tears
I get money, don't have to earn it cool
And I don't mind school, I'm just really bored with the easyness of my classes erm

Pingu
Well I like the sense of achievement I get from having earnt my own money... no expression
And as for school yes I found it too easy and was so bored I'm sure its left me scarred! messed

silver_tears
laughing out loud I'm sure it has blink
oh and another thing that gives me strenght is shopping love
whenever sumthing happens I cant deal with at the mo I go shopping love

Pingu
Shopping I can cope with so long as I'm allowed to look in the electrical/gadget/music shops and under no circumstance should my opinions be asked on clothes!

silver_tears
laughing out loud I like gadget and music and movie stores love
What kind of shopping is that without buying at least 3 new dvds big grin

Pingu
Grocery shopping?

silver_tears
well my grocery store sells dvds blink

Pingu
So does mine but when you've got a family to feed...

silver_tears
buy more than 3 dvds yes

ash007
indeed wink

§pearhead
the only thing that keeps me goin when i wake up is knowing that ive got nothing better to do...

Dregh
Actually , nothing keeps me going , maybe knowing that someday will change.

Gundark
The ability to get out of bed under my own power gets me up every morning. I think of people like Christopher Reeve who is immobile and has to lay there and wait for other people to come and help him and it breaks my heart. It makes me go through my workout with that much more energy.

Seeing my dogs all happy every morning, wagging their tails and waiting for their biscuits - thats the truest love you'll ever receive, second only to God.

I like my job, so I never mind 'going to work'. I meet a lot of people thoughout the day and in doing what I do for a living I'm able to spend a bit more time with my parents and do things for them. Not that they're physically unable, but at least I can be there for them at a moment's notice.

And of course after three and a half years, where would I be without KMC ? cool

silver_tears
if nothing kept you going you wouldn't be alive confused

Fire
storm does

Pingu
laughing out loud Yes that does seem to be the case quite often! Oh well who can put a price on a peacefull life... wink big grin

Gundark
I don't have a dvd to my name.....

silver_tears
eek thats a banable offence from KMC, and if it isn't it should be laughing out loud
I'm only kidding, but I prefer dvds to vids, I haven't bought a video in like 2 years no expression

Gundark
Well honestly, I just bought Tommy playstation2 for xmas and we have yet to buy or rent a movie to throw in it. But I heard movies are hard on the system, so it looks like we're just going to go out and buy a freakin dvd player....

So can I stay ? Huh ? Can I ? Can I ?

*jumps up and down childishly*

silver_tears
yes, yes you may, only because you are drawn to the power of the DVD cheers

Gundark
I'll be sure to make an annoying new thread when we finally watch one......

silver_tears
I'll be sure to post only positive comments about DVDS coollaughing out loud
But seriously I find them more practical than movies big grin

Korri
my mum pours a bucked off water over my head no expression

Gundark
a bucked off water ?

Well at least it wasn't a bucket of water....

Trinity_Matrix
Pretty much the only thing that gets me out of bed for school these days is the fact that I'll be going to college soon but I need to finish high school first...I really can't stand my high school and I can't wait to graduate and go on to the university (senioritis has set in for me full force...I'm so fed up with school right now that I really don't care about it anymore, and the fact that I'm graduating in less than four months just makes me even more anxious to get the hell out of there).

That, my family, and my friends.

andyF1
once i get passed monday im ok, until friday when u just want the day over and done with.

reading helps and tai chi is good for destressing

Corran
Gundy, honey, don't you know a bucked is far worse than a bucket?

'chelle
my next ciggy stick out tongue

pixie1
tea and lots of it

Akira_Namejin
you know all those people that say money don't grow on tree, I say peshaw to them , I have a money tree in my back yard

SK88728
one less day to deal with (this goes for work or school) other wise it's to go do stuff outside or go places, just not work or school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.