meet the creeper by rob zombie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
this song rox! if you havent listened to it the hurry up and listen!! its really good! download it now

stinkfist462
when did you get off your ban ?

HockeyHorror
i wonder if it has anything to do with Jeepers Creepers. ROFL

Cinemaddiction
They only used that song in the damn trailer anyway. Naturally, I heard it when it was first released..like..4 years ago?

amlap
i heard it in russian the other day...quite a trip if you ask me

Freddy_vs_Jason
but if it was made for years ago im pretty sure rob zombie didnt intend to model it afetr the creeper from jeepers creepers, but i think it should be put in the movie and the soundtrack, the trailer made the movie look really good but afetr seeing the movie it wasnt really wot i ecpected, it was anti-climactic (builds up 2 sumtinhg that never happens, e.g:the creeper is about to awaken from his 23 years of hybernation but we dont get to see it) i think it should finish with the creepers wing twitch or his talons twitch

loserib
good song and i think its older then four years it was off zombies solo album right

stinkfist462
yeah .. it is wayyy older than any of the Jeeper Creeper movies ..

Freddy_vs_Jason
but it should be on the pj 2 soundtrack

§pearhead
laughing ahaha! I first heard this song when I was playing Twisted Metal 3! And I dont like it much. (the song or the game)

Freddy_vs_Jason
then why come into this thread?, by reading all the posts its obious that this is a "i like meet the creeper" thread

stinkfist462
yeah well ... i kinda like it ...

total metalhead
so-so. zombies done plenty better.

stinkfist462
yeah .. he has ...

loserib
http://www.xrwinfo.com/joz.gif

Freddy_vs_Jason
who the hell is that a picture of?

total metalhead
take a wild guess

loserib
its a picture of me and rob zombie i got few years back when my hair was long

total metalhead
oh shit man thats you??? that is such a good photo...just you and Zombie. damn i wish i had something like that. seriously that is awesome.

loserib
thanks man its like one of my prized possesions

loserib
i also have a pic with dan donagan of disturbed but i dont have it scand yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.