England

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Did anyone see the match last night?

I went to the pub with a stinking cold and even walked to another pub during half time. 8 pints on a week night whilst suffering with a snotty nose is not recommended from now on! sad

ToMacco
Any time is a good time for drinking. smile

mechmoggy
Not when I had to be in work for half seven this morning. It took 5 cups of coffee before I could even start to put my boots on today, I must be getting old.

ToMacco
Just have another beer. Oh wait, you have to go to work. Never mind. Make it Vodka big grin

mechmoggy
*mech looks around office*

There's a bottle of champers I got for Xmas from a customer, I'll have a bang on that. big grin

ToMacco
Actually, I saw a comercial for Alka-Selezer. It's a special thing just for hangovers. I gotta stock up on that.

Or, what I always try to do is drink a few glasses of water before I go to bed. That really helps. Plus, you'll have to get up and pee during the night then, then you can drink more water.

Kiwi Leia
If your talking about that whipping NZ did of England on Wednesday...yes I did.... it was just the beginning..... 5 in a row, I think we can do it!!!!!! actually I know we can do it !!!!!!

Have a nice day...... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

GO THE KIWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mechmoggy
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I was talking about the football. I saw the 1st half of the U19 match last night and we were 2-0 up, what was the final score?

yerssot
she's talking about rugby ofcourse

Ushgarak
No she's not.

yerssot
she's talking about ... er...sports?

Ushgarak
Well deduced

yerssot
*starts to jump*
Goody! Goody!
I am so smart! I am so smart!
S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T

Kiwi Leia
shes talking about, I mean Im talking about the cricket!!!!

yerssot
I knew that ... definatly!

Kiwi Leia
yea I believe you Yers, thousands wouldnt, but I believe ya! laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
Well, thanks KL!

I know New Zealand kicks butts in cricket...

Kiwi Leia
Well we didnt kick butt against south africa last week....
but we kept Australia out of the final so thats all that mattered!!

Almost rugby season....do you get the super 12 over there?

yerssot
not sure... if it's only on Eurosport: no
if it's on BCC: yes

Kiwi Leia
you probably dont get it. Its the top 12 provinces from aussie, NZ and South Africa that play rugby against each other for about 3 months, its very good, and our province Canterbury (team called the Canterbury Crusaders) is one of the best!!!

Ushgarak
yerssot 'knew' that NZ kicks butt in cricket? HAHAHAHA! I find that very hard to believe.

mechmoggy
Steady Ush, that was quite a maniacal laugh you let out there. Could you be stepping into evil-genius county? evil face big grin

Ushgarak
Crumbs, he's on to me!

(Presses button to drop Mech into the shark pool)

yerssot
Ow, sorry, I thought you ment that league thing were the best teams of the world play against each other...

mechmoggy
*Sharks all swim past mech cus there's not enough meat on him*

I knew being slim would come in handy one day. rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Stupid greedy sharks!

Yerss... don't bother, buddy. No-one is going to criticise a Belgian for not knowing about cricket.

yerssot
cricket:
Sports. An outdoor game played with bats, a ball, and wickets by two teams of 11 players each.
A game much played in England, and sometimes in America, with a ball, bats, and wickets, the players being arranged in two contesting parties or sides.

Ha! And you dare say I don't know much about it!

Ushgarak
Played sometimes in America??! What sort of weird definition is that?

mechmoggy
Sounds like he's read that out of a book and added the "sometimes in America" bit to make it his own. confused

Ushgarak
I agree. Nice to see him proving my point...

yerssot
Stupid dictionary, should have left that out!

Kiwi Leia
sometimes played in America??????
Id love to know of any American thats ever played this game!!!!

If anyone wants to know that the New Zealand team bet England yesturday by over 150 runs on a onedayer.

Im starting to think its not the fact NZ are good, but that the ENgland team is hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they should try another sport!!! like ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Gridiron hehehehhe laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
and then next time they'll crush the NZ team...

Kiwi Leia
watch out yers, that flying pig might hit you in the head! laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
*looks around*
There is no flying pig he...
*giant flying pig hits him in the head*
*falls down*
*keeps bouncing*
Ouch!

Orpheus
Those English Swines! They attack again.

Yerss, did it hurt?

yerssot
*tries to get up*
*falls back on the floor*
It's too... late... Leave me... here...
Tell... Tell little ... Jimmy ... not to cry...
Tell... aunt Ann ... to be brave...
It ... was great ... being here...

Dim
English Swines... laughing out loud That was funny!

Orpheus
Thanks smile

finti
"Big man,pig man , ha ha, charade you are
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha, charade you are
And when your hand is on your heart
You're nearly a good laugh
Almost a joker" - Pink Floyd`s
Pigs (Three different ones) from their 1977 album Animals

Ushgarak
Yerssot is correct, because England won the next two games to sqaure the series. One more to go...

Kiwi Leia
Everyone knows we let you win so that the last game will get more people there, its all about money these days..

Kiwis will win garanteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin big grin big grin

Miss you USH!!!!

Lara
hey! stop dissin' us brits!
that aint fair play! mad

barbie_girl
yeah!!!! dont dis us or i wil find u all and shoot u everyother country bar england sucks and me and lara hate it !!!!!!!!!!

micki11
yer u tell em lara!!!!!!!!11

barbie_girl
derr its BG not lara!

micki11
fine bg thennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbie_girl
good thanx for the corrwection!! im nothing like lara!

Thomas H
what is LAra like then`?? wink

yerssot
yeah!
if you don't look like her, you must look like a troll... scary

Thomas H
hehehe, troll is actually a norwegian word!!!!!

yerssot
ow no! There goes the neigbourhood...

Thomas H
?

Kiwi Leia
ha! you want me to stop dissing the brits eh....well you all seem to be acting like children so I guess you get what you deserve!!!

And if you were wondering the Kiwis (we are the British colonials that escaped over 150 years ago) bet England in the final game!!!!

And your Queen has just been here, and all she could complain about was that our female prime minister was wearing trousers and not a skirt!!!
Time you guys stoped living in the past, probably the best way to do that would be to leave like my bright ancesters!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud wink stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I guess all the sheep frightened us.

Kiwi... err... those people you are talking to there ARE kids. Which makes what you say have less effect.

And blimey! Our Queen makes a huge speech praising your country and all your achievements, and all you can do is moan about some of her fashion comments! No wonder we got rid you you whinging bastards!

Miss you too, dearie.

Kiwi Leia
HA!!!!!!!

Do you not know you are known world wide as the whinging poms!!!!

Did she praise us did she, well I personally didnt hear it.

Though Im personally very disappointed that the NZ media cant prospone the news when say Tiger Woods is playing golf in NZ or prospone the news when there is a big cricket game on, but for some reason they see reason to prospone the news when the Queen is doing her big walk about in AUckland!!!!!!!

Time we became independent me thinks!!!!

Ushgarak
You already ARE independant. You mean you want to become a Republic.

And as your hero Sir Edmund Hillary said yesterday:

"At the moment most people prefer the Queen as the head of state rather than some broken-down old Prime Minister"

And if you didn;t hear about her speech you must have been watching very selective coverage because it was the centrepiece.

And only you weirdos call us poms. Yankls call us Limeys. You only think we whinge because you give us so much to moan about...

Lara
PM me and find out ! wink wink wink wink laughing out loud

finti
in what language, think before you answere evil face

Lara
english! please! big grin why do you say that any way finti?

finti
PM can be turned into real funny stuff in Norwegian

Lara
I gathered that seeming as its a language I dont understand in the slightest!

finti
well ok
Pm me and find out , PM can in Norwegian be made in to the words of shag and me. Now put those words in instead of PM.
And it is only for fun, no offence smile

Dim
...huh? I don't get it.

finti
Pm me and find out Original stuff
Shag me and find out wink

Dim
I would but I'm a little afaid of you now laughing out loud

finti
afraid of me, why?

Dim
You and your weird shagging PMs stick out tongue strange little Norse man....

finti
maybe strange but big, tall and fearsome big grin evil face

Dim
You're not that tall..and not particularly fearsome with a mullet. laughing out loud

finti
even Tyson fear my power big grin

Lara
in your dreams you weird, diluded little freak! roll eyes (sarcastic)

barbie_girl
*like usual just nods and agrees*

mechmoggy
laughing out loud Sounds like a cheesy Swedish Rock Band.

finti
Yeah definatly Swedish smile

mechmoggy
The Hives are from Sweden (I think) and they're pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.