Topher Grace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inwë Nólatári
Hello, how is every one? Does anyone know who topher is? I hope so, This is a movie forum. He is in Win a date with Tad Hamilton. He plays Pete. SOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Well thats all i have to say. So lets boogie!! Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
I haven't seen that movie yet but Topher looks soooooooo hot in it as I've seen in commercialslove He looks so much older then on That 70's Showyes

Morning_Glory
I loved the movie In Good Company happy

charmedFairy
this thread is rusty.. confused

Morning_Glory
candle I know.. I had to dig out this thread....

who would name their kid Topher?

Morning_Glory
found a cute pic from In Good Company

http://www.energy.de/images/movie/chefsache_szene2.jpg

eternalsunshine
Topher wasn't even good looking in that 70's show, then when When A Date With Tad Himilton came out I was like wow he's hott. But even now in the newer episodes of the show he isn't very attractive. I guess the 70's look doesn't do him any good. However cute he was, In Good Company was a terrible movie. I had great expectations for it but it totally sucked.

charmedFairy
I liked him in oceans eleven with the whole rugged goatee and beard thingy although not much screen time.

golden moon
he is cute happy I liked him in win a date with tad hamilton and in mona lisa smile. now I can't wait to see him in spidey with my baby happy

ApolloX
Hes gonna be in Spider-man 3.

Morning_Glory
i cant imagine the next spiderman is going to be any better than the first 2

charmedFairy
Originally posted by golden moon
he is cute happy I liked him in win a date with tad hamilton and in mona lisa smile. now I can't wait to see him in spidey with my baby happy

do tell..who does he play smile

herd_of_elkGND
Omg topher grace is sooo cute my ex boyfriend looks exactly like him in "that 70's show" i love his character in that i have such a thing for geeky guys stick out tongue

sky aiken
topher is amazing! i just love his skinny ass and he looks really hot with glasses Happy Dance

golden moon
Originally posted by charmedFairy
do tell..who does he play smile

he's gonna be a villain... now I have no idea who... stick out tongue

Originally posted by herd_of_elkGND
Omg topher grace is sooo cute my ex boyfriend looks exactly like him in "that 70's show" i love his character in that i have such a thing for geeky guys stick out tongue

so you should like tobey also...! eek!

Morning_Glory
when he is in "that 70s show" he looks horrible and fugly

but in Win a date... and In Good Company... some how he is transferred into looking some what attractive

charmedFairy
well thay have to make him look like hes in the..70's, when you look back I cant really say anybody looked hawt in the 70'sno expression

Morning_Glory
true erm

*Georgina_A*
Topher looked great in "In Good Company"...I was like wow!! droolio

silver_tears
He is so adorable in Win a Date With Tad Hamilton love
Very good in P.S although that movie is disappointing.....very good in In Good Company, very funny, and I loved him in Ocean's 11 and 12 big grin

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Topher Grace is so funny! i love That 70's Show! it's great!!!!

Inwë Nólatári
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
candle I know.. I had to dig out this thread....

who would name their kid Topher?

that's a nickname, his name is Christopher, but I guess when he was younger, everyone called him Chris and he hated it, so he'd always say "-topher" and so people called him that insted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.