who do you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut26
this forum is kinda dead so i thought i would get some pics

so who do you think is the hottest woman in any batman series and do you have pics?

punkyhermy
Andrea beaumont.she had class.

Gregory
I thought I was fairly knowledgable about the Batman-verse, but I have to ask: who the devil is Andrea Beaumont?

I like Catwoman, myself.

Herr Logan
Andrea Beaumont was created for the animated movie "Mask of the Phantasm" (the best overall Batman movie so far). She is not from the comics, but both she and the Phantasm are based on characters that can be found in "Batman: Year Two."
If you claim to be a real Bat-fan, then go watch "Mask of the Phantasm!" Do it!

punkyhermy
wait,i want a copy of mask of the phantasm!someone please tell me where it's available and what's the price?
As for Andrea,well what can i say?can anybody be more perfect for Bruce?!TYhey are hot together man!

punkyhermy
Catwoman's good too!

punkyhermy
i'll post her picture but i don't know how to
tell me so that i do!

Gregory
First, save the image you want to attach to your hard drive. When you go to write a messager, you'll see, below the "Options" box, a box labled "Attach file." Next to that box is a button entitled "Browse". Click it, and you'll see a list of the stuff on your hard drive. Select the image you want to attach, and click "open."

And Mask of the Phantasm is available from Amazon.com ($13.47). Other places too, I imagine.

punkyhermy
ok
here goes
"drumroll"

punkyhermy
Look at her!

punkyhermy
here's more

punkyhermy
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PIC!

punkyhermy
OH yeah these pics aren't mine
i got them off the internet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.