pick UR BEST SERIAL KILLER MOVIE OUT OF THE 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
RIGHT HERE IS A POLL FOR 2 SERIAL KILLER MOVIES TELL ME WHAT U THINK WHICH 1 IS BEST OK ALL YOU HORROR BUFFS smokin'

1:BUNDY (LATEST VERSION ReleaseDate: 22 April, 2003)
2:American Pyscho

Vote Now

badkittykitty
American Pyscho all the way,I heard the book is even more outragous!

BackFire
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is the best serial killer movie of all time, it is so blunt and honest. Nothing like it had ever been done before.

THE_DOOM666
k thanx for the tip BackFire I WILL have to watch that soon! rock

badkittykitty
yeah BF told me this was great I need to rent it also,he has great taste in gore!

Cinemaddiction
Heh, well there isn't much in that one. It was a decent movie. Mike Rooker's a good actor, but it seemed a little too 80's at times.

There was an indirect homage to "Last House.." in one of the end scenes, with the digital effect sounds when he's stabbing someone.

papabeard
american psycho, only because the book is so good, the film was utter crap.

I agree that henry portrait of a serial killer is the best serial killer movie, or se7en

papabeard
Bundy was totally ****ed up, like when he was screaming and all manic, holy shit

Striel
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is boring.

amlap
umm well the only movie that i have seen is American Psycho. and yeah the movie has nothing on the book... all i have to say is the rat chapter! sick

Cinemaddiction
Well, whatever you do, don't see the sequel with Mila Kunis. She's cute and all, but she can't act for shit. That's why she is confined to television.

tabby999
i must say i watched American Psycho and even thought i havn't seen Bundy i think it would have to be one shot of a ant sitting perfectly still for an hour and a half to be worst than American Psycho, even then i'd probibly want to see the ant more than American Psycho

amlap
hahaha i saw that sequal to AP... and i totally agree. no watch that movie. how they thought they could make a sequal to a movie that was based off a book it beyond me.

Cinemaddiction
If you guys have a theatre near you that is showing "Monster", and you have yet to see it, make a point to. I said in the other thread that no matter how unsettling "Henry" may have been for it's time, "Monster" trumps it 10 times over.

Intriguing, disturbing, unnerving, and oddly appealing. Wow.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Animated television, no less. Just realized she did the voice of Meg on Family Guy.

roundisfunny
I saw "American Psycho" when it was first released, and I voted for it as the better of the two. It had its flaws, but if I have to choose between the two....

Actually, I just saw "Bundy" today, and it was also quite good; much better than the disjointed, surreal "Dahmer", which a friend and I watched (and were disappointed by) yesterday. And now, for those of you who have also seen "Dahmer", a little anecdote:

Today, the same friend and I watched several season four episodes of "The Sopranos" today (for obvious reasons). In one episode, Tony gives his financial advisor an expensive watch in their basement. Carmella asks what's going on, and the advisor tells her he's just there to borrow some tools. Tony hands him a cordless drill as he's leaving (to substantiate their cover story).

At that point, I remarked, "Thanks, Tony...I've got this semi-conscious Chinese kid on my couch, and I've been wondering what to do with him."

We both had a good chuckle about that.

botankus
Finally, a poll which specifically says "out of the 2" instead of implying that the 2 choices listed are the only choices for the "best serial killer" of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.