Big Question Come Inside All!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
Do You People Personally All Think That Horror Movies These days in 2004 are getting better than some classics or are they just failing to beat the classics and are ALL THE old horrors still the best BY FAR what you all think on that? big grin

Cinemaddiction
They have been getting progressively worse with kids that have no idea what "horror" is. Urban Legend, Jeepers Creepers, Joy Ride, Soul Survivors, all the newer Halloween, Friday, and Nightmare movie, Cabin Fever, House of the Dead, etc.

HockeyHorror
classics are better, but SOME movies are alright these days.

i feel like watching Final Destination again.

Cinemaddiction
Well, both "Final Destination" movies are clever as hell, and I love them to death. Had they been minus Devon Sawa, I may have liked them better.

There are a few diamonds in the rough, i.e. Scream, Final Destination, Blair Witch.

Striel
I agree with CinemaAddiction with the exception of Cabin Fever. I kinda liked that movie.

Cinemaddiction
It was a little too hacked for me. It was like Wrong Turn, Evil Dead, and 28 Days later all in one. There's more I didn't like, but thats just what bothered me the most.

Lord Soth
Scream, Final Destination 1 and 2, 28 Days Later and the Blair Witch Project were all great, bEVREYTHING else has been overblown, overplayed, overappreciated crap. Although the Dawn of the Dead remake is supposed to be really good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.