Remembering Cool Movies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ancietwisdom
big grin As for me....... I still watch "The Last Action Hero!"
I still think it's really cool!!! I loved the cross action between
the real world and Jack Slater's world. I think the cast did
very well! I give this movie a 10!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Myth
This maybe Arnold's worse movie. big grin

Cinemaddiction
That would be Hercules in New York. Followed by this one..

foxota5
i havent seen last action hero for years, but i remember liking it

BarmyBrummie
HOTSHOTS!!!!

amity75
Airplane!

i really didn't like braindead. The gore kinda gets boring after a while.
However, the worst bit is the guy in the mangle. eugh.

A movie i remember thinking was really cool was hackers. However, I don't dare watch it again incase it's rubbish

stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
I love Hackers. It's another one of those cult classics, released when "hacking" was still cool.

wicker_man
Beetlejuice - Still one of my all time favorites, i wore out our original VHS copy of this film due to extensive viewing.

Cinemaddiction
Eureka! I owe you on there. I was brainstorming for DVD wishlist ideas, and that one totally slipped my mind.

Felix L
'The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly'. Also 'Once Upon A Time In The West'. Sergio Leone's masterpieces! These are films that are studied and learned from by filmmakers to this day.

Also, Ridley Scott's 'Alien' is not only the best horror/sci-fi movie ever made, but one of the few movies I see as perfect, without any flaws.

Wolfie
The Princess Bride, great movie.

amlap
hackers and big trouble little china and monster squad... were all my favorite movies growing up
"kick him in the nards"
"wolfman doesnt have nards"
**kick**
"wolfman have nards" laughing

Asami
The Navigator
Short Circuit - Johnny 5 YEAH!!

I like those old 80's movies designed for kids with an imagination

Cinemaddiction
Are you talking about "Flight of the Navigator"? That's on DVD in the U.K. I don't know why it isn't out in the States, That and "Batteries Not Included", I wore the VHS TV copies I had of them out after a few months as a kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.