Cave People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
There are a lot of rumours about the "rock planet" and how it is home to the cave people. Are there any Cave People in the EU that this could be?

theEviljedi
What?I've never heard anything about cave people.Yet again another obsub rumor.

Dim
I think it might be possible given that they did shoot footage with rocks in Australia and that they shot in caves in Tunisia. Another thought is that we might see something to do with the true nature of the Dark Side like what Luke saw on Dagabah...Some very cool possiblities either way. To directly answer you question though KJ. I don't know of any cave dwellers in EU...If Xiz and UBH were here they'd tell you.

theEviljedi
I definitely think there will be a rock planet with caves maybe but not cave people.

King Jedi
EJ what is an obsub? Is it a Gungan weapon?smile
A while ago Jedinet posted an article which said that Lucas was asking for very tall people for his rock planet. There were also the reports that 3po has his chest plate put on in a cave.

Dim
Okay, who's tall other than the Nagai and Wookiees...? Sorry, but my EU knowledge is limited...

King Jedi
So is mine. Where is Xizor when you need him?

Dim
Probably off chasing women and studying...smile

King Jedi
That's what I should be doing.sad

Dim
How old are you again? 22? If so then yes you should...you should be wooing women!, and maybe doing a little studying..wink

King Jedi
I'm 20 and all of the women I know have already been wooed.smile

Dim
Mmmmmmmmmm, this could be a problem...maybe you should go after some older women...Women your age will just play head games anyway.

King Jedi
You better switch this conversation to GDF but what do you mean by head games?

Dim
Girls your age love to play little mind games to see how much a guy likes them. Basically they love to create drama and have guys jump through their hoops. I think guys do it too but girls are the masters of this. It usually last until they're about 22/23..

Back on topic...I hope we see some Nagai..does anyone have information on this Tsaz(sp?) planet?

Jedi Mercenary
wow, a whole page just about someones personal life

King Jedi
No it isn't.

Ratcat
I thought taht too KJ, it's only half the page.

Dim
Just another wonderfully insightful post from Merc...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Great Master Brit Hunt
Maybe the Caves belong to Poggle the Lesser.

King Jedi
They could be, but on which planet? And the description of poggle the lesser didn't make him seem tall.

Darth Daft
In Star Wars Episode 1 Racer several of the tracks take place place on Malastare, a planet mentioned twice in TPM and also where Sebulba comes from.
In the game it is portrayed as being dark and ROCKY with CAVES. This could be one of the new planets that we get to see in Episode 2.

King Jedi
Does it have a big population? The rumors I read made it sound like the cave people would be like the Ewoks, Sand People or Gungans in that they would be primitive.

Darth Daft
The only two species that I know live on Malastare are Dugs (like Sebulba) and Grans (the three-eyed goat-like aliens that were at the senate).
Another thing I forgot to point out is that it has massive bright luminous lakes of green liquid on it. Not that that's important, but it may play some sort of role if Malastare actually is in Episode 2 or 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.