psycho biatch!.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
so at school, theres a girl who USED to go out with this guy,now this guy has hooked up with my friend, and now the other girl(the ex) is jealous, and is threatening to bash my friend.....god, shes such a psycho, she came up n shoved mah friend to tha ground today.........she didnt even talk to the guy ( her ex) bout it.......instead she decides to threaten my friend cuz shes a jealous b*tch.....
god tha ppl in mah school are friggin pyschos..they all have such bad tempers.....
and my OTHER friend reckons shes gun get bashed too.......i always ask them....." how do you get urselves involved in these situations..?".....

crazy_c
scary blink

clavis9495
scary stuff eek!

Korri
im a psycho too u know sad

Veralidaine
sad........no...

laughing out loud....wow!eek!this thread is popular! and damn i luv sarcasm! one of the best forms of comedy, not from me tho, from sumone elsewacko

Tired Hiker
There is nothing more irrepressible or depraved than a psycho hose beast jealous of her loser ex-boyfriend.

Veralidaine
damn straight....yes

§pearhead
confused gee, could you be referring to only half of the KMC board? nah...no one here is sarcastic at all. No one! stick out tongue

'chelle
so pop the psycho upside her head

Korri
i am

Linkalicious
yeah...it's the guys fault not your friends. The same thing happened to some kids a year younger than me. Girl and guy broke up, but he made the mistake of still talking to her. His parents leave for the weekend and he has another girl come over and they hook up. Then psycho ex-girlfriend...or as TH so aptly put it psycho hose beasts...kicks down the door, drags the girl outside, rips her clothes to shreds, and beats her ass. The girl didn't even wanna fight...and the guy didn't do anything to protect the girl he invited over to hook up with. how screwed up!

kalantiaw
it's a f*cked up world we live in...

must_kill_Santa
my friend Jans is always scared of people like that girl so i just walk up to them and if they say something to us i just stare at them for ages till they get scared or ill say something the way i do till they back off i dont even have to hit soemone its just my natural talent

Asami

Linkalicious
maybe it's just me...but if i break up with a girlfriend and she turns psycho/stalker. Then i go to her house and let her know whats up. And if i'm hooking up with a chick after we broke up and the ex trys to get territorial on the new hookup....then i'm there to support the new hookup and slap the ex down.

Pimps Up
Hoes Down

sandman26
just go bust her up all three of ya go and beat the crap out of her

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.........

Veralidaine
messed..man she too pyscho to even try to beat up......i can yell n scream at ppl, but i aint tha type to bash sumone....*nods no*.....

but, i will stand up for my friends o course..yes.....

Veralidaine
hey, you can say that again.......

kalantiaw
it's a f*ced up world we live in...

Veralidaine
lol........its true tho......

kalantiaw
so true... fortunately, i have no experience of this... yet...

Veralidaine
that life is f*cked up.....?

Tired Hiker
Seriously, life can be f*cked up. However, life isn't necessarily fu*cked up in general!

Tired Hiker
It's all about what you focus your attention toward.

Veralidaine
hey, ur rightsmile..

altho, it depends on what life you would lead,
if your life was full of bad happenings, you would not be the optimist that you would hope to be......

Tired Hiker
I understand, and since you have to go to school by law, you are forced to face obstacles that i once faced.

Tired Hiker
Like bullies and psycho hose beasts.

Veralidaine
you are exactly right.....
although i am still a teen....these are the hardest years i have hjad to deal with....when i was a kid, things were so easy........

Tired Hiker
I can honestly say, it can get easier after highschool. You can choose who you work and live around as long as you take care of your sh*t.

Veralidaine
smile...well then i look forward to teh end of highschool......
altho, i already am looking forward to it coz i cant stand it!eek!......

Tired Hiker
I hear ya. I never really felt like I fit in in highschool, even though I had friends, I don't know. I walk a different path than most.

Veralidaine
hey, i swear, that is exactly how i feel, i hide my true feelings from my friends, so i put on an 'act' basically........

Veralidaine
...i'm a loner by heart.......

§pearhead
sad why are people like that? just find a way to be happy...do stuff you like to do, etc., and if you wait it out, things do get better.

Linkalicious
life doesn't get much better than high school You see your friends everyday...classes are much easier than in college, and you prolly don't need to have a job. I'd kill to be a high schooler again.

§pearhead
If high school is the best part of life...kill me now. wacko

Linkalicious
i was well liked in high school. Try getting a 9-5 job & taking college classes...then you learn what 'life sucks' is really about...

§pearhead
Oh, I already knew that life sucked...just never how much. Wondyful...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.