Unbreakable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mook
i saw this for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it.

good concept and ending.

SaTsuJiN
Yeah I agree.. the hero/villain concept was well carried out.

I still havent seen Signs yet.. -_- I wonder if I should bother

mook
i liked the sixth sense and i liked unbreakable so it might be worth seeing.

Cinemaddiction
Do it. M. Night's stuff is great.

botankus
The movie poster is real good. I'll leave it at that.

mook
yeah, 6th +unbreakable have impressed

Myth
I like them in this order:
1. Unbreakable
2. Signs
3. Sixth Sense

BarmyBrummie
M. Night shyamalans movies are awesome!! I have signs on DVD and i strongly recommend it to everyone big grin I taped Unbreakable last night so i will probably watch it later tonight or tomorrow.

Lord Soth
I've seen Signs, seen Unbreakable. Both are terrible in my opinion. Despite many ppls opinons, there's no true suspense in these movies. I just don't like them at all

mook
im not sure unbreakable is supposed to be suspenseful - i found it engaging and interesting with lots of things to spot and think about.

Cinemaddiction
That's the way I felt. The story just kind of unfolded into something deeper than what it appeared, and the whole comic book twist is what made it unique.

mook
like how both characters had their signature colors etc

WindDancer
I like Samuel L. Jackson in this movie. smile

I love the ending glass man (Samuel) is the villain that is soooo comic book style

The kid pointin the gun to the dad was a bit disturbing. Cool movie I love it smile

mook
yeah - "the kids used to call me ******"

SlipknoT
Unbreakable was a pretty decent movie, I liked sings a bit better though

Pirate_Girly
I watched about the first 40 minutes of this movie then fell asleep :-/ didnt get to finish it. But i guess it was okay , from what i first saw

mook
watch the rest!

<<Solo>>
I just bought it good movie, good plot. One of the best superhero movies behind Spider-Man and Batman.

Myth
I say its the best superhero movie but I really don't think of it as a "superhero" movie because its not really set up like one. But if we are considering it in the genre, its #1 in my book.

Mr Zero
I was speaking about UNBREAKABLE to my gf (who is american) a few weeks back (shes never seen it) I mentioned it was a superhero movie and she was all "WHAT?"

Its superman for grown ups, and DAMN fine .

MNS is 2 for 3 at the moment for me, I am glad I saw SIGNS - great acting and one HELLA scary moment - but it didn't hold together for me the way UB and 6th did. Looking forward to the Village, but he HAS to stop showing up in his own films - its OLD already.

Myth
I've discovered that to people who haven't seen Unbreakable to not tell them its a superhero movie. Then they expect something completely different and end up disliking the movie (generally). I just tell them its a good movie and let them figure out that its about a superhero.

ariwin
I had no idea this was a "superhero" movie before I saw it -- I really enjoyed it, it was different.

Sammy L's character -- man -- rip my heart out -- he was evil and creepy, yet i felt so bad for him.

DarkWizard
VERY dead thread. But Bumping.

I watched this for about my 6th time today.

Amazing Film in every sense. Some Classic lines, too.

"You better not be jackin' off to the Japanese anime back there, I swear to god..".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.