Who Ever Watched Cannibal Halocaust Come Here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SEEN THE REAL SICK CANNIBAL MOVIE (CANNIBAL HALOCAUST)

DID IT ACTUALLY MAKE U VOMIT FIRST TIME WATCHING IT OR GLADLY DID U HAVE A STRONG STOMACH AND TAKE IT devil

HockeyHorror
1. stop typing in caps^

2. yea i've seen most of it but never got to finish it. long story...

3. welcome to KMC Horror forum

BackFire
No, it didn't make me vomit, not even close. It was extreme, but I've harsher films. It's a great movie though, a true one of a kind classic.

Tired Hiker
Okay, tell me this, about this . . .. this Cannibal Halocaust. Is it real?

BackFire
The animal killings are real, everything else is special effects.

Asami
I've seen it, I didn't have that vomit feeling. Like BF said there's more nasty movies.

Actually for people who've seen the movie you know the bit where the woman was hung on the spear, pierced through her throat, after the rape scene, was that the same woman? If so, did the researchers do that so that they'd ahve nasty footage to bring back if they survived?

The music was so out of place for that kinda movie weren't it!

LeAtHerRFace
The movie was pretty coo..

BackFire
To answer your question, it was the same girl, but I don't think they did it, I think that was her punishment for being raped and they happened to run across her again after the fact.

Yeah, the music is extremely odd for that movie, but it's really effective and gives the film alot of feeling and depth.

tabby999
well name some of the harsher movies you've seen and how their harsher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.