Ages of middle Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pip-foot
ok, I got this idea the other day when i was watching this TV show and the kid says, "I wish i had been born in the 3rd age of middle earth"

So, i was wondering which age you guys would have liked living in the best and why.

Kitoky
FIRST AGE!!!!!! SO I CAN BE BESIDE MORGOTH AND SAURON!

Reign evilly! Beat up Tulkas!

dileno
Exactly! The first age, so that you can feel the power of Morgoth (Melkor) and Sauron. I definitely want to see them in real life.. How scary wouldn't that be?

Kitoky
No not really....Nazguls are scarier, but yes Morgoth rocks smile

dileno
I don't think that the nazguls are more scary. smile
I think Sauron is the scariest "creature" living in Middle Earth in the second age. But Sauron learnt from Morgoth, and Morgoth is the evil impersonated. So I think Morgoth is the least "person" you do want to meet in a dark alley. wink

Kitoky
No actually I do want to meet him in the dark alley...so we can secretly plot our destruction...

dileno
Aha. Then prepare for... painful death, I guess. wink

Discos
First age, mainly so I can laugh along with my good friend Tulkas...

Discos - ....and of course Smodden

shadowy_blue
Morgoth and Sauron are scary in the sense that they are intimidating because they are very powerful, but the Nazgul are scarier in the sense of creepiness.. big grin

I would like to live in the First Age too!! Because the Elves there are more skillful, fairer, and more intelligent, they are very mighty. big grin And also because Morgoth and Sauron are there and actively seeking for ways to dominate Arda. big grin

Iirima

Discos
The third age would be interesting, due to seeing the army of the dead and being apart of the greatest battle ever (I would say),

Discos - The Last Alliance battle is awesome too

shadowy_blue
The War of Wrath is still considered as the greatest battle Middle-earth had ever seen. And that was on the First Age. stick out tongue

Discos
boo,

Corlindel
First age. Or in the others discouvering the eastlands.

pip-foot
i said 3rd age cux i'd get to meet PIPPIN and all thems smile and see all of the cool wars stick out tongue

muse5
YOU WERE WATCHING LIZZIE MCGUIRE!!!!!! no fear, i've seen that episode too, probably the third age, that's when all of our lotr characters were, i could have a pint at the green dragon and dance on a table with merry and pip, or stalk legolas...

Isilcal
I said the first agebig grinwink

Mormegil

pip-foot
yeah, 2nd age would be my 2nd choice

then 4th age

and hen 1st

Smodden
oh no.....!!!!!! i voted for the 3rd age....mainly because i want to meet gandalf.....but i forgot about TULKAS!!!

no must retake vote...want to see tulkas!

pip-foot
hee hee! smile I voted for 3rd age cuz i just have to meet PIPPIN smile

Smodden
pippen? or billyboyd?.....hmmm....

ash007
i am not sure i mean i would want to fight with Aragon

pip-foot
both smile

Exa

sauron
*fixes forum*

Exa

Thorondor
First Age....Best battles best characters...has nothing to do with the fact that i was in it stick out tongue

sauron
other- the verrry last age of middle earth dagor dagorath stick out tongue
biiig battle, you lose-you die you win-you die yes now thats a battle i wanna be in!

Exa
eek! that's even better... I absolutely want to see the end of the world and the Last Battle... must be a great athmosphere big grin but second age is also great yes

sauron
anyway i would choose i think the fifth age i think it is, and the battle of troy
in which i would be a greek soldier-not anybody important just a soldier, who will smuggle some plants and bits of wood and stuff onto the battlefield so exa will actually like the film that is to be made in the seventh age.....

Thorondor
wait what's that i've not heard of that before?

sauron
heard of what, the dagor dagorath

oh nice battle there
melkor and sauron come back....big girly fights going on
sombody gets sick of all the ***** slaps
cleaves the world

and poof world is ended

Exa
laughing laughing laughing

LOL stick out tongue big grin

The Third Age is somehow the most boring one... the only interesting thing is the fading of the elves...

Exa
"... and Celeg Aithorn that shall cleave the world"

-- though it's not really sure what exactly Celeg Aithorn is laughing out loud as it's named together with knives and swords (in Beleg's whetting spell), it would be logical that it's also a sword... but the name rather sounds like a lightning or something...

Dagor Dagorath rulez yes

sauron
i like to think of it as one of those spears
you know exa, the ones they used in animatrix, forget which one but the one where its toal anime and the guy is trying to persuade her to leave the matrix with him

Thorondor
holy shitaki mushrooms i change my answer to what sauron has the whole dagor dagorath battle big grin i make a new prophecy...Thorondor shall play a major part in that war big grin

sauron
oh also you know when ar pharazon goes off to 'conquer' valinor
well he is trapped under the whole hill thingy
well yeah him and his lil army people come out and play in that battle

manwe is said to decend from his throne on high

you know all the epic stuff

Thorondor
lol *another new prophecy*

Eru comes and everyone fights him lol then a big, Big, BIG BIG explosion and im the only one left laughing out loud

Exa

sauron

Exa

Thorondor
wait how are they all in this battle if they have been killed? blink

and i said new prophecy stick out tongue

Exa

sauron
because they all come back
its like the last batt;le man
everybody has to come back for this, nobody can miss it
its like tyson vs lewis, people came out of comas just to watch that, then went back in after it ended

Exa

sauron
wouldnt the water just boil ?

Thorondor
ffs i need to buy Lost Tales, oh i really wish big PJ would just make the battles big grin how much would that OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN! big grin

Exa
No water big grin --- only flame stick out tongue

edit
isnt that a lil offtop blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.