Kane hodder too fat to play jason again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mbeach
what good news theres going to be a new friday the13th bad news kane hodder going to play him again
From what i know kane hodder has put on a load of weight from when he made jason goes to hell, Thats why he was not considered to reprise the role in jason v freddy. From what i have seen he was asked about it but was not given it because of his weigh problem. yeh he was one of the best ones to play jason but let foget his name play him again or did jason v freddy

Evil Dead
um........Kane Hodder hasn't put on a whole lot of weight. He's always been big.......and it's muscle, not fat. I saw video of him not 2 months ago and he still looked the same as always.

The reason he wasn't considered for Freddy vs. Jason is because he was too muscular........he made Freddy look too weak.......they had to go with a less built Jason as to not make their other horror icon look like a pussy in comparison.

Kane Hodder is the same size he's always been.........

Link your source please so I can email them and educate........

HockeyHorror
kane hodder is perfect jason.

tabby999
yup yup yup, once again Evil Dead knows ****ing everything. to smart i say

michaelmyers
i heard kane was gonna play michael myers in resserrection but they didnt chose him cause of the publicity. they didnt want ot be associated wit jason series

Cinemaddiction
According to Robert Englund, they got Ken because he was taller, more menacing.

Englund Interview

I also read they wanted an actor with "kinder eyes", someone that the "audience can feel sorry for/relate with".

Take your pick.

Freddy_vs_Jason
excatly, kane offered to play the part but the director wanted some one who was a lot taller then freddy, and jheez mbeach, please type carefully its difficult to read your writing, and its FREDDY vs jason, not jason vs freddy, he wasnt too big to play jason in f v j, and please, if your not going to get ne thing write then don't type ne thing at all......

Freddy_vs_Jason
i mean right not write

tabby999
who cares which way it goes around, its not an issue wich way you have the name, its still the same title in a different order, it dosn't affect anything. if he wrote Vs. Jason Freddy it'd be wack, Freddy Jason Vs. it'd be wack, but who cares who goes first

Freddy_vs_Jason
obiously i care, it takes away the movies dignaty

HockeyHorror
movies dignity? its just a comical horror movie. Freddy vs Jason was all comedy and gore.

tabby999
yeah, i'm sorry, but saying the movies dignity is being affected, pfffft.

amlap
think about the communitive property... Freddy vs Jason = Jason vs Freddy. pure mathematics.

HockeyHorror
obviously...F vs J is taking the movie waaay to far. it wasn't that good either horror wise but comedy wise it was great.

Freddy_vs_Jason
what are you talking about? there was like, one funny part in it

LeAtHerRFace
There was alot more funny parts. And screw Ken, he sucked as Jason.

tabby999
yeah, it was funny in heaps of places, every time you see Jason and Freddy fight its bloody hilarious

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.