Gifts.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
Hey, what all did you guys get for valentines day??? ?Myself, i got dinner and 3 roses and a callalilly*myfaveoriteflower* and chocolates, all this is from my boyfriend except the chocolates,and they are from my parents...
so what did you guys get and from whom did you get it

silver_tears
cards-from friends, family, and aquaintances big grin
chocos- some swiss and belgian ones confused
this heart shaped lollipop from a guy friend big grin
and a red rose from my friend laughing out loud they were giving them out at the place she works, Laura Secord, it's a chocolate and ice cream store big grin

Fire
nothing, me and storm dont give valentines gifts

Corran
I agree with Fire, you shouldn't need a commersialised day to make you get gifts for your loved ones, you should just do it all year round.

LegolasIsMyMan
really why not??? Don't you like valentines day or something?

silver_tears
and I do big grin
I have a whole other list of things I gave to others, but I like Valentine's Day love

Pingu
Well this year I recieved my first ever e-valentine! (Thankyou wink )
Mrs Pingu cooked me a fantastic meal and we watched a movie while eating Haagan Dazs ice cream!!!!
I had Mrs Pingu's wedding dress cleaned and put in a fancy display box for her (Most expensive valentines present I've ever bought!)

Loopy_UK
i gave my girl a card and a gold necklace with a heart on it, she gave me a card, and a big kiss! love

LegolasIsMyMan
aww how sweet!!!! I love valentines day, well i used to didn't ,but that is because i never had a boyfriend on valentines day,but this year i did,and now i see why so many people like it!!!! I love it!!! Can't wait till next valentines day with him!

silver_tears
I went to the movies, with a certain someone and it was packed with couples love

ash007
didn't do much just took my girlfirend to dinner then we went to see the lion king play
then she gave me my present up in our room embarrasment stick out tongue

Corran
Irene, you have broken my heart, I didn't realise you had someone special. sad

LegolasIsMyMan
aww, sounds like you liked that present too huh???

silver_tears
laughing out loud Corran of course not no he's a friend of mine big grin

Corran
So there's only me and Yerss who are 'special' then??

silver_tears
yerss yucky never
you on the other hand are right up there on the list big grin

Corran
gee thanks, little girl, but everyone loves yerss.

silver_tears
I am not a little girl crybaby
and I like to be different wink so hey big grin

Corran
How old are you??

silver_tears
im wise in the years of man cool
actually my birthday is coming up shifty

Corran
You won't answer then?

silver_tears
No it's no biggy big grin
I'll be 16 in less than a month cool

Corran
16? Yes you seem older, is that a bad thing?

silver_tears
Not at all everyone says that, people at work thought I was 18 confused
I take that as a compliment big grin

Corran
don't take too many compliments from older men, well at least not for a few more years.

Linkalicious
what i got? to take out one of my best friends.
I got the chance to have a great night talking with her.

what she got?

11 red roses. (her mom got one of the 12), a card, a free dinner, and a totally awesome and kick ass night on the town with me!

silver_tears
very egotistical stick out tongue
and actually a guy on the street when I was with my friends, like an older man who was like 75 thought we were 20 blink

Corran
OK, so I'm not like 75.

silver_tears
well duh stick out tongue of course not big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Damn, Irene, I thought you were the same age as me!

I got some chocolates and a rose...but the best thing was being able to hang out with a bunch of my friends I haven't seen in a long time yes

silver_tears
see that ^ trin is living proof big grin

Corran
living and breathing, amazing.

LegolasIsMyMan
lol
i could have gotten "more" from the date, but i dont' know how to approach that....never been "there" before

Linkalicious
ahem....pg13 people.

Just kidding....easiest way to get more:

Kiss the neck!

rusky
laughing out loud Never fails eh ? big grin

Corran
I find biting the neck works even better. evil face

LegolasIsMyMan
lol, i bite, lol, that is very coincidental

SK88728
stupid stuff, V-day is a ghetto holiday. even more so when you have no one to spend it with, plus we dont even get off school, ut i got candy and sh!t like that.

LegolasIsMyMan
that is not true!! it is not a ghetto holiday!!!< your just lonely and bitter aren't you?

Aurora
Well I am not a big fan of Valentines day but I was surprised Saturday morning when I was awoke by a knock on the front door..... it was a florist w/ a huge boquet of flowers love from a very special someone!love Now I am a fan of the day!!!!!

Corran
I'm so glad you got them

LegolasIsMyMan
aurora, they were very beautiful,weren't they???Im' happy you got them

Evy_O
Well I'm against V's day for various reasons I've typed many times... and I'm bored of typing again stick out tongue
Since I had a flu on V's day, I couldn't go out during the day... sad late at night, though, I went to a friend's house despite the flu... We were 7 people, more or less, and had a great time. Also, we exchanged gifts. Apart from these, I got three cards and a rose from someone I don't know messed

LegolasIsMyMan
lol
but that is still pretty sweet, you got a rose, and you were sick,maybe someone likes you and wanted you to get well,and gave you that rose!>??

Evy_O
Yeah it was sweet big grin
Maybe messed Dunno, cause there was no name, no nothing... I can only guess stick out tongue

LegolasIsMyMan
but that is the fun of it, i love gusing and i would be really flattered and i would try so hard to find out, do you have any hints??????Any suspicions?

PrefectRonnykin
i didnt get anything

Evy_O
Aha yes A few hints, but nothing particular... yet stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.