Funny Ways Of Freaking People Out With LOTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I just found this on the net... laughing out loud

Phoenix
When you and your parents go to bed, or when you are at a sleep over and everyone is preparing to go to sleep, pick up your flashlight and yell"The Light of Galadriel!!"

tell people how you need sword lessons(in case of Orcs)

Put the lotr soundtrack on the massive speakers and blast it out at full volume, best when done late at night, when family is trying to sleep, or when all your friends are crammed into your car.

Mutter about precious constantly and accuse your parents or friends of stealing your ring whenever it is lost.

Sneak up behind your family or friends and do your best impression of a Nazgul scream

At odd and random intervals, yell, "Frodo lives!" or "Run Frodo Run!" or various other quotes from the movie. Just slip then in in random conversations.

when ever you are served some kind of food that looks questionable, or that you hate, mutter "What is this new devilry?"

When someone asks you to get something, tell them this is an important quest and you can't do it alone, or better yet, say "I will do it! I will find the (insert item here)... although I do not know where it is."

Whenever your family, or your friends go to the beach, make them sing Legolas' song of the sea all the way there. If they don't know it, teach them line by line and make them sing it over and over again. Also sing Bilbo's traveling song on long trips.

when anyone falls and hurts themselfs yell, " Kingsfoil, we must get Kingsfoil!"

Keep imitating the frodo dance (the one that looks remarkably like the funky chicken...)

When someone asks you to pass the salt/pepper say "If you want it come and claim it!!", or if you want someone to pass it to you, yell "HAND ME THE SALT, SHE ELF!!!" (best done in a crowded resturaunt)

Start chanting Arwen's spell whenever you're mad at someone

use various stairs to re-enact that Moria scene

use your little brothers/sisters or smaller friends as dwarves, for dwarve tossing contests

Speak only in Elvish, refuse to answer to any other languge.

come up with Elvish, Dwarvish, or Hobbitish names for your friends and family, and only call them by those names.

dye your bedsheets black to complete your Nazgul costume

generally act like gollum

Quote tolkien continuously, endlessly, compare every little thing to tolkien, and, if you can't think of any link, just say "It reminds me of Numenor"

Scream out loud 'MY PRECIOUS' to your parents when they take something from you or you want something

Whenever someone wants to get in a door, stand in front of it and say "The Doors of the Lord of Moria( Can't really remember what it says) Speak, Friend and Enter."

Wear your ring and when anyone talks to you tell them, "I'm Invisible, You can't see me!!

Actually eat elevenses and second breakfast. Ask everybody else to join you

When doing improv for play tryouts, immediatly go into a scene from the movie(I.E."I ain't droppin' no eaves, sir, honest!...I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world. Please don't hurt me, sir, don't turn me into anything *gulp* unnatural."wink

When people ask whats written on your ring tell them in black speech (Ash nak...) (This one really doesn't sound funny until you actuallly do it.)

Make a model of mt. doom with mashed potatoes and lots of ketchup.

Get a friend, grab a transcript, and read through the entire movie in a public place. Make sure that your Gandalf-in-Moria voice is really loud, and light something on fire for the balrog.

Whenever your parents leave the house, cry, "You need someone of intelligence on this sort of . . . mission . . . quest . . . thing!" Then jump in the car. About half way there, ask, "Where we goin'?"

Next time you get in trouble with your parents, haughtily reply to them, "Gondor has no parents. Gondor needs no parents."

Next time you are late for something, and someone yells at you, say, "I am never late. Nor am I early. I arrive precisely when I mean to."

Jump on people's backs and yell, "Noro lim, Asfaloth, noro lim!"

Written by ME! - Ghada

when training your basket ball team and as the coach in the upbringing of thier spirits for the goal contantly yell "over the Bridge...!! fly!!..Fy you fools!!"

When someone has to urgently visit the bathroom step in front of them and bellow loudly much like Gandaulf did before falling "You shall not Pass!!.

As soon as your school bell rings yell loudly for everyone present round you to hear "It's the Horn of Gondor!!" then run to class madly like your life depends on it.

when a pigeon poops on your shoulder and your standing next to someone embarassed yell "It's Sauruman!!"

always go out with a bow and a bunch of arrows pose with your arrows drawn like legolas in packed public places.

when you ever get caught sneaking out of the house with your friend by your parents yell loudly "Make for the gap of the Rohan!"

when the teachers about to pass around a test and you hapen to see a ring on her finger then jump on your table and shout out loudly "you bring great evil here ring bearer!!"

While running about with a friend for absolutely no reason talk about the movie constantly with every stranger you see standing next you or passing by.

Buy R.R.Tolkien's book of LOTR and hold it up to the sky in a crowded place shouting "BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE ONE RING!!! THE BOOK!!"

grab a few friends paint your faces like the orcs at the end of the movie go out on streets chanthing "YES !!R.R.TOLKIEN IS THE LORD OF DARKNESS!!

Buy a stick like Gandalf get a couple of more followers make them re enact scenes in public word by word And if they refuse to do so threaten to turn them into somehting 'unnatural'.

When the teacher passes out your test results and you see a remark you don't like get up on your chair in class and yell "When did ...insert there name here ) the wise abandon reason for madness!!?"

Everyday in school pick on one teacher to pester him her with Elvish words ..asking there meaning countless times even if they don't know it and then stand and ring bells on thier head randomly yelling Elvish words you know and you've made up just for there information.

Standing in the middle of the road you see someone walking alone run after them insanely crying "Frodo!!! Mr. Frodo!!! a pause then Don't do it!!!"

Dress up for Halloween as Gladrial with a flashlight in your face constantly act like her talking about a quest every five mins later and when in lime light shout (with the flashlight in your face) "All shall love me and despair!!" best done after explaining there future to them.

or better yet dress up as Gandaulf and take a bunch of firecrackers blowing up the nieghbors front porch or yard laughing like Gandaulf. if anyone sees you you yell at them "Ae ......(insert there name here) Gamgee you been evas dropping ?!!"

Refuse to buy your children any thing but the LOTR character models and them and there frneds watch and rewatch the movie everyday even if it is a school night.

As soon as you see any actors from the movie itself walking around in front of you immediately go to them calmly before grabbing there shoulders shaking them violently shouting in there faces "what have you done!!! a pause Where is it ?!! where is the ring!!!!!????....another pause "Think about the Frodo, Man think about the Frodo!!!!"

if someone wants to miss school advise them to get stabbed by the ring wraiths

Buy a sting sword the original one that glows when orcs are around and when ever it glows stab the first person standing next to you exclaming "diediediediedie!!!"

Pull down the directions to your hometown (make sure some ppl are watching you do it ) and replace it with a sign that says "Shire" or "Bree" or "Rivendell" any place in the movie you'd like your hometown to be like.

Any time hte post man passes by and puts soome letters in your mail box run out of your house better yet jump out of your window bare foot and yell at him "The spirit of Bilbo Baggins lives here!!"

The moment someone greets you and shakes your hand ask "how's the shire" or "the out side world" better yet tell them about how hobbingtons doing....

Phoenix
if you see a mountain that looks anyhitng like the mountian doom "Quick turn out the lights!!!... jump and hide behind innocent bystanders if possible get them to hide with you."hull breech!! Doom ahead!! hull breech!! Auughhhh!! Gandaulf!!!! No!!!"

See a ring on anyones finger that looks like the one ring tell them they've had it for a long time and its time to hand it over to there sons grandsons or nephews....Or pull it off there fingers and immmediatly throw it in the fire being careful not to throw them in too exclaiming out loudly "WHOOP THERE IT IS !!! DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?!!! MARKINGS !!ELVISH!! READ!! END OF THE WORLD!! BA- BA- BOOM!!! SAURON !!!! SAURON RULES !!! AHHH!!"

Walk outside bare footed all the time row hair on your feet adopt a shaggy hairstyle for the rest of your life knock you own house down with that dragon firecracker Merry Pippin stole and go live in a hobbit hole.be especially sure to run through some farmers crop field first thing in the morning with other friends whoa re hobbit sized.

See any girl rding a horse run to her grab the riens and after a meaning ful look into her eyes slap the horses back and yell after her "Ride hard and don't you look back !! Go!!! Elessar!!, Elendi!!!, Go!! ring wraiths !!! Orcs!!! Go Go Go!!!! "

Grab a handfull of kids sit with them under a tree and Quote the story of the one ring in Gandaulf style.....atleast three times a day...

Read the first introductory lines of the movie everyday at your school assembly first thing in the morning along while the LOTR sound track is on full volume on school speakers!

Gift ideas to give oyur friends every year on thier birhtday LOTR style!!:

Frodo in the funky chicken dancing pose

fordo with his mouth wide open in fright

frodo getting stabbed by the nazgul

frodo getting stabbed by the troll

frodo with his sting sword loking scared

frodo wearing nothing but Mithryl

frodo wearing nothing but a pair of gold shorts

The Special LOTR initiation badge for life

Or better yet get the whole playsets of LOTR figurines exclusively which includes:

Gandaulf with his smoking pipe

Gimli with and without his beard

talking wakling fighting killing figures

Aragorn: say are you frightened!?

Pippin: I'm hungry

Merry: Are we there yet?

Sam :Frodo!! Mr. Frodo!!!come back i'm your friend!!

Boromir: Gimme the ring already!

Frodo: oh Sam or (profoundly) i wish the ring had never come to me wahhh!!! special price along with artificial tears

Gandaulf: Fly you fools Fly!!! or special edition "Fool of a took!!"

Legolas: Like why don't i have any cool lines with the rest of them?!

Wringweraiths: Super duper sound frequency scream that will nearly turn you deaf!

Sauron: you're dead meat!

Sauruman: Friends, elves, dawarfes and country men lend me our liver and lungs!

and best of all the ONE RING!!! with artificial special effects inlcude:
those funky markings around it

gets cold if you ever happen to throw it in the fire (Caution: make sure that you keep children and adults over 20 years of age away from it as there have been icidents where they have thrust there whole hand in with the rng into fire)

put it on and it says here on the box you will dissapear but will you really??...NO!!....it says here the power is unlimited with a life time warranty chip in it!...will it give you power?...NO!!..can you afford it?! NO!, will you ever?!...never!!!...but just look at it and feel bad!!.

we will return to the original program after these messages

The following commercial advertisement has bee narrated by William Shatner

Exclusively available only in U.S. collectors edition music CD the official LOTR including these hit singles:

"FOOL STORM" BY GANDAULF THE GREY

"A BUCKET FULL OF FRIGHT!!" and "THE LADY ON THE HORSE IS MINE!!" (COUNTRY STYLE) BY ARAGORN/STRIDER!!

"BALIN WAILIN !!!" YES LISTEN TO GIMLI WAIL AND CRY AS MUSICALLY AS EVER TO HIS COUSON BALIN'S GRAVE ALSO INCLUDED HIS BRAND NEW SINGLE "DON'T WANNA LET THE BEARD GO!!" BY GIMLI THE DWARFE

"RING MADNESS" and "DOOMED FOREVER" (AVAILABLE IN ACOUSTIC AND TECHNO) BY FRODO BAGGINS

"TOO SEXY FOR A WOMAN!!" BY LEGOLAS THE ELF

"THE GONDOR JAZZED UP IN MY IN MY BRAIN LIKE JELLY" BY BOROMIR SON OF GONDOR! ALSO INCLUDED ON A SPECIAL CD THE NEW HIT SINGLE "CURSES AND HALFLINGS!! ALSO BY BOROMIR!!

"NO FRODO NO!!...NO FRODO NO!!" ...THE SOUNDTRACK!!! BY ARWEN THE SHE ELF

THE SILLY GAMGEE MIX WHERE ALL YOU HEAR IS..."MR FRODO...FRODO!!...MR FRODO...FRODO!!" BY SAMWISE GAMGEE THE HOBBIT!!

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" and "I WANT IT DON'T YOU KNOW!!" BY THE ELF WITCH GLADRIEL!!

THE EXOTIC FUNKY CHICKY REMIX

"WHO LET THE FELLOWSHIP OUT WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!" A DUET/MEDLY BY THE FELLOWSHIP THEMSELVES

"DIE!" AND "I WANT THE RING RIGHT NOW!!" EVEN MORE "PICKA BOO I SEE YOU!!" BY SAURON EXCLUSIVELY PROVIDED DURING THE SPECIAL OFFER THE HIT SINGLE "BOOGIDY BOOGIDY BOO!!!" ALSO BY THE DARK LORD SAURON

(INDIGNANTLY) "I'LL HAVE MY ELVENSES!!" AND ""TROUBLES OF A TOOK!!" BY THE MEMBER OF THE TWISTED TWINS BAND PIPPIN/PEREGIN TOOK!!!

"LOST IN MORIA" AND "GET ME A HACKSAW WILL YA!!" BY THE MEMBER OF THE TWISTED TWINS BAND MERRY/MERIADOC BRANDYBUCK!!

"IT'S RAINING ORC'S ...HALLELUYAH!!" BY SAURUMAN

THE GLOOMY CAVE SONG BY GOLLUM!

CLASSIC ROAD SONGS BY BILBO BAGGINS INTERVENED BY GANDAULF THE GREY!!

"MY PRECIOUS!!" THE ULTIMATE BARADUR MIX IN WHICH YOU'LL RANDOMLY HEAR "BAGGINS!" AND "SHIRE" SCREAMED AT VARIOUS PLACES THROUGH OUT THE SOUNDTRACK

"GOLD MEMBER..NAZGULS!!" BY THE CREEPY SHADOW PEOPLE

"CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!" BY BOROMIR FEAT WITH MC-HAMMER!!

PLACE YOUR ORDERS IN ADVANCE AS THIS CD IS AVAILABLE UPTO A LIMITED EDITION SO MAKE THE CALL THE OPERATORS SHALL BE WAITING FOR THE FRIGGIN PHONES TO RING!!

Phoenix
if your ever late for school and the gates conviniently slam shut in your face get out Gandaulf's cool looking stick put on a pointy hat and go to work on that gate saying the words "i'm the wielder of the secret flame of anor " blah blah can't remember it shove against it a few times and if still doesn't budge the moment you hear the bell ring inside start hitting the gate wildly with the stick much like when Gandaulf thought Frodo was dead (sigh...in Moria remember? with the troll)

As a cheerleader at an important game you see one your best team players go down ...what do you do? get up in the the crowd somewhere easy to be spotted by the camera and others around you and shout loudly "No Frodo no!!!a pause don't give in!!!!" now look at the player if he's still into the laziness he's given into then march to the field on a horse with a flood light shinning in your direction wearing a dress go and give hima hug like Arwen did to Frodo that oughta wake him up!!

A WAY TO SLIP IN VARIOUS QUOTES FROM DIFFERNT PARTS OF THE MOVIE:

If your friend happens to have been injured somehow run into his/her room grab the concerned parents and rant and rave crazily about him/her turning into Ring wraiths if not helped soon enough "ELVISH MEDICINE!!! HE/SHE NEEDS ELVISH MEDICINE NOW!!!!!!!!! BEFORE HE/SHE GETS BEYOND OUR HELP!!!!DID THE KING OF GONDOR JUST FLIP US OFF?!!! AUGHHHHH!!....OH LUCKY US!! AUGHHHH!!! HELP ARWEN!!HELP STRIDER!!!HELP...ERR WHAT WAS HIS NAME..HOW EVER WE MUST FORM A FELLOWSHIP!! AND PASS THROUGH THE MINES OF MORIA TO GET HIS HELP!!!NOW!!!AHHHHH FLY YOU FOOLS!!!...a long pause WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE ELVES!!!.....ELVISH MEDICINE HERE WE COME!!!!!!" Grab your friend and run carrying him with his/her parents behind you through a farmers field....

Take a gong mallet strike it while in school or work palce or wherever theres a considerable crowd block a passer by's walking way challenge them to fight you much like Sauruman fought with Gandaulf be sure to be dressed up as your character to fight complete with the sticks.

Run around up and down stairs wearing a ratty grey wig and a long beard in school halls with Gandaulfs stick (like int he scene from Moria)

Get under a table in resturants or cafeteria in school or work place when someones not looking and after a good 3 or 4 mins of quite shout "ELENDI!!" or "CREBAINE FROM DUNLAND ...HIDE!!!!" and jump out from under the table

wear your Naz gul Costume at all times refuse to say definable words and scream in reply to anyone and just for effect slash your friends or your parents bed sheets with your sword best done sitting on a horse (black)

Gather about 8 or 9 friends really good friends get into trouble with the authorities deliberately in the name of FREEDOM! or SAVING THE WORLD! and while running away be sure to run one after the other ina single line and after every few minutes yell "To the bridge of KHAZAD DUM!!!" or "FLY!!"

Fill your room with enough LOTR junk stuff more than half enough to bury you alive walls swanked with posters, CD's, bed sheets Books different kinds of Swords...magic sticks..wigs..costumes..yes and try fititng this stuff not only into your room but also other places such as the bathroom, the kitchen ect ect

If you've been arguing with your parents and decide to leave and be with your friends ..inform them "I'm going to live with the Elves"

don't go anywhere without your ring on and hold it out in front of you like a shield or weapon(like Sauron) and while going through a crowd shout "ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL ONE RING TO FIND THEM ALL ONE RING TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN DARK NESS BIND THEM!!"

carve the elvish verse of the doors of Durin on your gate or your front door make sure the only way the door opens to people who might even not be your friends ..anyone ...is when they speak the password.

While travelling in the car with your parents at your own sggestion of an important quest you see a tree on fire in the distance immediately jump to conclusions and climb up on your parents "TURN !!!! IT'S EVIL!! IT'S THE SON ..THE GRANDSON OF EVIL!!!...TURN!!!!!!!! IT'S THE DEMON FROM THE ANCIENT WORLD AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! TURN IT AROUND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!TURN!!!!!IT"S IT"S A A BALROG!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!start wailing "THIS FOE IS BEYOND ANY OF US!!!!!!!TUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you happen to be short and while talking to someone tall keep repeating the word "Long Shanks" in ordinate times in your conversation even if it doesn't make any sense

if you are bullied at school go buy Saurons body armour and wear it every day to school with your ring and wehn confronting a bully exclaim "look !! the power of the ring can't be undone!! you cannot touch me !!"

go to the mall looking lile merry and take your sword with it stand somewhere there are alot of people then start doing the sword dance much like when Boromir was teaching Merry and Pippin and ask in the air a couple of time loudly "Do i look good Pippin?!"

At school instead doing your work or handing any class work to the teacher draw up maps of the shire and misty mountains and no matter how or how much the teacher threatens you go on the board and explain these maps to every one else in class telling everyone whats where

New in the city ? get in the cab and when the driver ask you where you wanna go? give it a moment of silence and then look behind your self with wild eyes "AHH i need to get to BREE!! TO THE INN OF THE PRANCING PONY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLY!!!!!!!!"

walk up to a complete stranger at day time and say "All who see such time is not for them to decide......" (you know the saying)

Walk behind a complete stanger at night time grab there shoulders roughly be sure to wear a wig and a long beard "IS IT SAFE...IS IT SECRET?!"

Phoenix
add your own... wink

Iirima
OMG! My sister and I always laughed about Frodo's chicken dance thing...and sadly,I have done some of those...

Kitoky
laughing *rolls on floor laughing my arse off* Omg..Phoe...

Isilcal
laughing out loud

Discos
hehe

Camellia
They missed out:

Whenever doing something unusual/crazy/just down right wrong, say "Elijah/Dominic/Billy/Ian/Sean/Peter/Christopher/Orlando/Viggo/John/Cate/Liv/Miranda/Karl/David/<<anybody else involved>> do it - way can't I?"

I use that excuse all the timesmile

And sadly, I have done a LOT of the things mentioned - I spend most of my time talking in my best Gollum voice...I also eat mushrooms now - I never used to...

Bloom4ever
laughing I love reading those things

Smodden
that is hilarious!!! and i've done a couple......OH YEAH!!!

ash007
i will bow down to you Phoenix that bloody amazing well done i hope yo udon't mind but i sent it to all my friends.

lol so funny laughing out loud

LegolasLover411
he he he!!!!

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahaha they're brilliant! I've done some things like that and another one I always do is whenever I'm on the side of the road or crossing the road or something and a car comes I always shout - "Get off the road...QUICK!" I'm going to get my ring from LOTR monopoly and pretend it's the real one like it says ^^ up there lol.

Elondra
lol these are great.i'll definetly do some of them.

OrliNElijahsGrl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH my gosh i have never laughed so hard, ive done some of those, literally, hahaha!

Ive got one......

If you work at a restaurant as a hostess or server, make sure its crowded, and people can hear you, make this serious look and yell "something draws near i can feel it!!!!!!"

I have done that!!!!!!! hahahahaha and the funniest thing is...someone actually came in the door after i said that, so i got the looks of amazement from people, LOL!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
im laughing a little to much... laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

heres one: when u let someone borrow something of yours, tell them "keep it secret, keep it safe." and every 5 minutes ask them "is it secret, is it safe?"

Leggy_n_Merry
LOL that's a good one Chelse_gladrin9 big grin I think I'll use that one big grin cheers thumb up

anaritearbina
heeheehee! I've done those. My favorite is dancing the Frodo chicken dance. It's a great work-out. Generally quoting LOTR, even when it makes sense makes people freak.

pip-foot
lol. too funny

this morning in bible study we were talking about how sometimes lies have truth in them. SO, i like quote glorfindels speech about how oft in lies truth is hidden. and this girl is like.

dang, shes got the whole freakin movie memorized! smile

then i'm like not all of it. only about 2 thirds.

lol. it was very amuzing smile

Schizo Freak
that was too funny!!! i am actually going to try some of those things!!

pip-foot
hi, welcome smile

muse5
haha, these things are great

the things that i do unintentionally but kinda freak people (nonfans) out
-if i start to slip going up stairs i sometimes scream 'NOT THE BEARD'
-one of my rings falls of say 'Nooo, the precious'
-driving in the car and someone passes you, you scream out the window: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!
-in the hallway with friends and the cafeteria smells like burned food, say 'Osgiliath burns'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.