do yuo like UFC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Jester
does anyone like UFC?

Myth
I love MMA but I think Pride Fighting is better. KAZUSHI SAKURABA!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
UFC is gay.

TrAnCeDuO
not really...

Thee_superman
The UFC is ****in tight It is the best competive sport out there.Pride is good too but not better, the UFC fighters would whoop there ass. And people that dont like the UFC are haters and just wish they could be able to compeat in something like that.

Myth
I disagree. Pride has more money and pays their fighters more which in hand brought the best fighters to it. The best UFC has to offer is Tito and Courture.

Thee_superman
what about, Vitor, matt hughs, chuck lydell,and robie lawer

Myth
Is Vitor back in UFC? Last I knew he fought in Pride. Then their was Shamrock, Silva, Gary Goodridge (or Goodrich or something) and the GRACIE FAMILY!

LeAtHerRFace
UFC is a waste of time to watch. NFL is more like it.

TrAnCeDuO
blech! football!? sick
who the hell wants to watch a bunch of no-necked idiots form lines and run into each other?
in ufc we watch a bunch of guys beat the living piss out of each other with their different fighting styles...

Myth
Agreed. big grin

DaRk Jester
The best fighters in UFC is....Tito Ortiz,and Calo Uno. wink

DaRk Lotus
DaRk Jester you stoal my poll but any ways i love the sh#t

DaRk Jester
well sorry but i gus that you lose the race tonight then but you shoud have told me that you wanted to do that then but you do like UFC? right?

total metalhead
i used to follow UFC a lot back home, but im kinda out of touch now.

Krabs55
what is ufc ??

DaRk Jester
ufc is all kinds or fughting styles in one BIG fight kinda like boxing but the ring is twice as big and in a cage form. And the fights are 3:00 to 5:00 mintus long the man with the most points win the match.

Myth
UFC = Ultimate Fighting Championships. The fights often consist of like 3 rounds of about 3 minutes each (but its diferent for certain matches) and you win by KO, submission, or judges decision.

DaRk Jester
What Myth sead

eleveninches
Yeah. UFC is great

Ken Shamrock rules

DaRk Jester
Is any one going to see the ppv at the end of the month? embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.