Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BarmyBrummie
I just got a scanner today and i have scanned my pictures and saved them as JPG. Then when i try and post them by putting the file in 'Attatch file' they won't post! After 5 minutes of waiting each time for them to post up they won't. Why is this happening and how can i fix it?

Fire
you checked the size?

Trinity_Matrix
The images might be too large to upload, and that may be why it's taking a really long time. If they're really huge images, try making them smaller, and try again.

BarmyBrummie
Okay, thanx big grin

rusky
U'r welcome big grin laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
okay, i have made them smaller and some are posting but others aren't even though i have made them really small erm
Also sometimes when i go back or onto a recent post this website called perfectnav comes up and i have to go back again to get back on the forums erm

Raz
What message do you get?

Fitch
didn't encountered this..

BarmyBrummie
I don't get a message! Sometimes i can be sitting here for 10 minutes waiting for a picture to upload and i just give up sad
This website thing though annoys me. It just randomly appears every now and againwhen i click the back button. Its Perfectnav.com.

Raz
I think you have spyware installed.

Install this software to remove them: http://www.safer-networking.org/

Maybe that is your problem?

BarmyBrummie
okay, so that should stop the website coming up then right?

Raz
Should do yeah.

Fitch
yeah.this really smells like spyware.try to install an ad-aware program or somethin',the internet is full of them,and it's weird to know that somebody knows what you are doing big grin

BarmyBrummie
ARGH!!! Someone is watching me ?!??! shifty Well i installed the program from the link and fixed all the problems so hopefully everything will work now and peeps will STOP WATCHING ME!!!!!

Darth Revan
heh heh heh... *watches BarmyBrummie*

BarmyBrummie
ARGH!!!!! *hits darth over the head with a spork*

rusky
A spork ?

Raz

BarmyBrummie
it is?? Wow, i though me and vampy just made that word up blink

Raz
And all along you've been infringing trademark laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
eek! I hope trademark peoples aren't watching me shifty

Vampiree
THE SPORK!!!!!!!

rusky
Gee...that actully exists huh ? wacko
Soon we'll have knorks too...and spives...and the like...

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.