Cold & Soil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
Does anyone think that Soil is a copy of Cold? smokin'

Myth
I think Soil is way better.

PrefectRonnykin
i think they're mostly the same but i like cold better

Cinemaddiction
Soil is a copy of White Zombie.

I liked Cold when they weren't that popular, and before Scooter became a hypocritcal dope fiend.

PrefectRonnykin
hehe

loserib
i dont even see what part of their music and style sounds the same and i also dont see how soil and white zombie sound alike either white zombie was alot more industrial and harder then soil

PrefectRonnykin
yup

Cinemaddiction
In "Halo", their lead singer sounds just like Rob himself. The vocal mannerisms..the "Aww yeah's".."yeah!!".."bebe"! There's some line in a Soil song that's like "breakin' me down, break me down..sweet babeh..". Same thing.

It's a shame about Scooter Ward. He was interviewed in Kerrang! like 4 years ago, talking about how he would never do drugs, drugs are bad, etc, and now he's in and out of rehab. Then they basically lost their guitarist to Evanescence, and Amy shot her mouth off about Scooter, starting a rivalry.

loserib
oh your just talking the lead singer sings in the same style i thought you meant the band overall sounded like white zombie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.