Mad Tv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boxofdeath
anyone see the valentine's day mad tv this weekend? that lillian verner game show was so friggin funny i pissed myself. anyone know where i could download it? i tried kazaa but got nothing.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
omg i loved it too! but i like stuart betta, sorry!

arghhh_matey
LORRIANE...i love that show.its histerical.but i do have to say sum stuff is to racial or just unfunny...its good show though

danog
What a pain... I'm trying to post a link for you guys to the video you're talking about but this board won't let me.

Try going to: W-W-W.L-V-6.C-O-M

of course... without the -'s

T

BingaBonga
Tell me, why am I watching this? It is pretty funny though.

danog
There is a second on on that site from a while back. I found the other Lillian Verner clip to be even funnier then that Valentines day special.

shortieSarah07
i love madtv, stuart is my favorite, lol

Dogbert
I like the earlier seasons. The past few seasons have been pretty bad. It isn't as funny anymore sad

SPIDER SONIC
who watches madtv

Stormeister
all I can say is ..... laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
The greatst was when the black girl tried out to be a lakers girl "But I was dancin on dat pole like it was colby or shaq" laughing out loud

Stormeister
My favorite mad tv character is that guy that acts like a really weird kid erm

SlipknoT
Aside from Stewart Mad TV so shitty.

Stormeister
yeah STEWART eek!

spanky420
i love will farrel!!!but stuart is my all time favorite

All_For_Orlando
Yeah but he aint on MadTV, he's on SNL. Topic!

BloomBabyGirl
OMFG! i can tbeliev any1 hasnt started a Mad TV thread (or i couldnt find it). it by far one of the fuuniest. i love buniffa and the grown up kid,. N E 1 else?

Elektra_lover
The greatest was the laker girl skit

Nazgulinthedark
mad tv is the best, i love the crocidile hunter made of clay

VållèjºKîd707
There has been many MadTv threads, but who cares? I love Buniffa and Lorriane.

BloomBabyGirl
o theyre has? it didnt show up on my search..

V@LL3jOk!D707
Oh well it doesnt matter.

BloomBabyGirl
lol ok....i think the dummest one is Lords of the Bling

V@LL3jOk!D707
That though that was ok. My favorties skits were when Bunifa was on Regis, the American Idol thing with Kelly Clarkson, and when Lorriane went to Hollywood and Flordia Univeristy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.