The Best Anime Scene And Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
What is everyone's favourite anime scene and title? My favourite scene has got to be in Dragonball GT, where Goku has become an golden Oozaru and is destroying everyone and everything on Babi's new planet. Pan then shows up and when Goku sees the picture of the gang at the beach, we hear some awsome music and then Goku transforms into Super Saiyan 4. The best shots are when it's over, and Pan is then standing shocked while a very confident and cool looking Super Saiyan 4 Goku is standing oposite on a cliff.

The best title is also from Dragonball GT.

The title is: Goku Becomes Super Saiyan 4

angelicdarkness
no, just no

your a dbz newb

Silver Stardust
I think my favorite anime scene would be from the last episode of Sailormoon, when Sailormoon is fighting Galaxia...dunno about title, though.

soundtrack
hmmmm. i have a lot of fav. scenes but ill type them up one at a time. the first one ill put up is from a dbz movie (and NO im not obsessed w/ the anime, i just really like this movie). the movie is called "dbz: movie 13; if goku cant do it, who else can?".

the scene is when the hildaguarn (i think thats what its called?) has destroyed vegetas house and vegeta is PISSED. he says stuff like "how dare you destroy my house you f'ing bastard (and alittle bit more lovely language stick out tongue ). then he goes and starts to attempt to beat the monster".

angelicdarkness
then he gets his ass kicked hahaha

angelicdarkness
I think the second broli movies was the best cause broli looks kick ass when hes just super saiyan and not ultra super.

he looks kinda stupid all buffed up with the white eyes

he looks waaaay cooler with green eyes and such

soundtrack
hmm, another scene? oh! there are a whole bunch from CB. one of the ones that i like (and trust me, ill type more down) is the one scene in "brain scratch". spike has just found faye past out in this weird place and theres a bunch of tv's everywhere. they all turn on and the crazy 'scientist/spiritual person' (dr. londgick?) comes on the screen and it makes spike all 'dizzy'. (and for some strange reason, i really like the line that spike says) spike says something like "you're like a kid with a toy". and its not 'just' that one part, but the whole scene put together with what is happening with spike, jet/ed at the hospital and what the crazy guy has to say (its kinda true too erm ). well, ill put up more later.

ScarFace Clone
in cowboy bebop the movie that last scene Vincents second death that fight scene was frickin good.

Silver Stardust
Brainscratch! I love that episode! Ed in the pink dress...laughing out loud

Nataku8188
Heero and Wufei's duel in space, in Endless Waltz. Their discussion summed up a lot of the series and was awesome to watch.

BlackHatDefect
HOLY SHIT!Anything from Utena:The Movie!
http://www.tokyoland.de/Newtype799/utena-movie1.jpg
http://www.tokyoland.de/Newtype799/utena-movie2.jpg
http://www.asianweek.com/2002_06_14/images/arts_lgfilm_revolution.jpg

Probably the most artistic anime i'v ever seen!RIGHT ON UTENA!

encryptedenigma
i would have to say that there are to many great all time scenes from many animes to have just one or even two favorites but i will put two that left me with lasting impresions.

1. Battle between Kenshin and Ciato, probably one of the most intest fighting scenes there is in my opinion, Just mind blowing and you could feel the hate and anger between them through the T.V. Plus they both where unbeliveable.

2. The ending to Evangelion. when Rei is like a giant angel in the cloud and everything.. just perfect,, it was done just absolutely perfect..

there are so many more i could talk about but, i won;t.. i have no favorites because that would be unfair to all the great animes.. and because you never know when you might find something better. Cause anime is like that. each new anime brings something wonderful, different and new..

Prozak
The last ten minutes of the last episode of Cowboy Bebop has to be the best scene. It's not only a great bit of action but for sheer shock value and emotional content it is beyond reproach. Saying that though, i find every frame of Bebop amazing.

I am a huge fan of Ninja Scroll too and while some say the animation style is a little rough i love it. Especially the scene at the end on the burning galleon. Classic.

However the anime scene that sticks in my mind the most is from Fist of the North Star. Where Ken kicks seven bells of crap out Jaggys fat henchman. "Infact you're already dead'. The rest of FOTNS was a bit weird tho, only ever caught one ep of the series. Anyone know if its good?

MegaHarrison
Rurouni Kenshin,

Kenshin is lying on the ground, almost dead. Shishio is severly damaged but is still able to get up and is slowly advanceing towards Kenshins in a beserker rage. Kenshin begins to give up and is simply going to let Shishio kill him. Kenshin then realizes that the fate of Japan depends on his victory and he has people waiting for him in Tokyo. He gets up and manages to block Shishio's sword with his own. However it isn't enough and it looks like Kenshin is going to lose until Shishio overheats and dies.

It is a very dramatic and well done moment.

Also for those of you who watch Naruto, when the 3rd Hokage sacrifices himself to disable Orochimaru.

Reborn Again
I've always loved the scene in Ranma 1/2 season 7 episode "From the Depths of Despair" Part 2 where Ryoga and Ranma are battling it out with their Shi Shi Hokodan's and Ryoga is winning.

Joker1237
No MORE DEATH and NO More Dieing I engoh. Leia thowns the ring,

As Hunter D zoops tores Mire, Mire sees the blade going to his heart and there is nothing he can do,

A slice sound and you hear Mier say, why, Why did you miss my Heart.

D She dead Miier, All I need is the ring, I give it to your family as proof.

Little girl, Mister Mister I was wondering if you knew my grandmother Leia, It is you she told me about you. It would be a honor if you come to our house, My dad,

D, I aprriace your kindness. I came here to keep a vow to a old freind, She was afraid no one would mour her death, I glad she was so wrong.

Girl, I see Good by Good by

Left hand, That was nice, you ant so bad after all, you just dress bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.