Worst thing ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

so on friday of last week i was playing in my basketball game against Dwight and in the first 10 seconds of the second half i was basically cutting towards the basket when all of a sudden my anke twisted inward. Hurt a lot, i was out for the rest of the game at that point. So i went to the emergency room and they said it was just a bad sprain and gave me crutches and said it should i should stay off my left foot and ankle for 2 weeks. Well that was horrible news cause that meant i would miss the rest of my basketball season. So last week i missed 4 games(4 BIG games) and my team lost 2 out of the 4, but only by a few points and i'm sure if i had been playing we would of gotten the points needed to win...arg...so now we're gonna come in like 2 or 3rd in the league...so on friday i went to another doctor and i got some more xrays and he said that it could be a hairline fracture, well it ended up not being a hairline fracture but a really really bad sprain, so it was worst than i had thought originally. And he gave me the worst news i could get...he told me i was going to be in a cast for 3 weeks and have to go physical therapy afterwards, and that i'd be out of playing any sport for 3-4 MONTHS....MONTHS....and so now i miss my favorite sport which is track completely.... sad i can honestly say i almost cried when i heard i'd have to miss it...and not to mention all the things i like to do during the spring like biking, and playing football with my friends, i'm basically going to have to miss though too.... sad

crazy_c
aww poor u sad

Hypochristian
Damn, that's not so good! I feel the hurt... sad

WindDancer
I'm sorry to hear 113 sad

I hope you get better real soon. Hey what is your team's standing? Are you in first place in your division?

Tired Hiker
Injuries are a pain!

we're actually in 2 league's, in the main league i think we're 2nd right now, in the other league i think we're fourth

botankus
That's almost as painful as some of the thread topics in this off-topic forum.

Linkalicious
high school sports rule!!! i did the same thing my junior year during a practice...sprained it on my own teammate none the less. Stupid damn coach asked me if there was any way for me to still play...shit i could hardly walk. Well i ended up playing the last 2 games of the season any way. Bas.tard made me tape it and ware a brace. My ankle was like 4 lbs heavier, and i couldn't jump off it at all. Funny thing was i scored like 27 points one game as a cripple when my next highest output was like 23 totally healthy. go figure. Oh, and the coach gave me 600 mg vicadin to take an hour before the game. for the life of me i don't understand how that guy 1. got the pills 2. had the authority to give them to me....but hell if i care! *mmmm vicadin*

Tired Hiker
Sounds like a good coach! no messed

silver_tears
no really blink

Linkalicious
he had a sweet comb over....kinda like bill murray in Kingpin. And he talked outta the side of his mouth. and to make things sweeter....he kept a comb in his sock just in case it got all frizzy during practice.

JKozzy
erm Feel better man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.