I'm wondering....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
....can somebody SIMPLY explain about what the pelenor are, is it where they fight at minas tirith?
and has anyone got any history about Tuckborough.

Kitoky
The Pelennor is the plain between Osgiliath and Minas Tirith.

Discos
this is why the battle when Rohan arrive called Pelennor Fields, they also mention that the river of Pelennor has been taken at Osgiliath

sauron
actually its the fenced townlands of minas tirith....pellenor in sindarin is -enclosed lands-

Kitoky
Wow...no wonder why aniron's all confused about what the pelennor is...we're all givin' diff answers...

aniron
what about tuckborough, all I know is that Pippin tooks family is from there.

Discos
ah sauron, you have returned I see

aniron
ha ha ha I'm just confused, so far Kits only been the explanation I'm ok with si I'll just leave it at that.

sauron
yes mr discs i have....maybe not for long sad

aniron
your name is funny, your called sauron witha pick of sean bean, ha ha ha cool.
I like kits pic of sauron.

Discos
why, do explain.....

Discos
sauron has a great picture of Sauron standing up all armoured....its awesome

aniron
cool, Is sauron just armour? whats he like behind it?

Discos
you get to see his head from behind in the prologue of FOTR, but simply I think he is just that armour

This question has been answered many times when I first arrived here but I keep forgetting,

Discos - doesnt expect anyone to flick back to search

aniron
thanx.
ok back to topic:
What about tuckborough.

Kitoky
Tuckborough is an old land area slightly west in the shire. It was a known kinda ruling ancestry of the Took 'clan'.

Discos
lol,

Discos - *walks away now*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.