KMC Awards - Most Clever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Howdy, right erm, bassically this is all (as much as I hate to saythis big grin) saurons idea about the awards, youhave 24hrs to vote on who on this forum (Lord of the rings - for those who dont know where they are!) who you think knows lots/tons/plenty/too much about Lord of the rings/Middle Earth

This voting dosn't actually say that the winner is infact the most clever person on this forum - it is simply the "readers" votes

commence the voting by simply stating the name in a reply to this post

Discos
Shadowy_blue

aniron
hey you mean MY awards idea, I started it! sad

Kitoky
I think we have too many of these - I think I'll have Ush merge all of them together, if this doesn't stop.

Discos
is it? I apoligise for my mistake, I just seen Sauron posting it but if it is infact your awards.

anyways go ahead an vote

Discos - I dare ya

aniron
I vote EXA!!! because when I first came here exa was like the most genius of everybody and I stil believe that GO EXA!!!

Kitoky
I vote shadowy_blue

She's very clever in her ways.

Exa's our walkin' encyclopedia but she's not clever clever, she' more...witty, as you can say.

Discos
lol, as in Exa would fail exams and whatnot

Discos - cheeky

aniron
ha ha walking encyclopedia ha ha ha thats a new one- good.
When I was a newbie exa was like -WOW U KNOW LOADZ.
So I guess it's just stuck.

Discos
I dont think anyone remember me being a "new" on this forum, also I dont think you would have been a newbie unless you knew 0% of LOTR, didnt know what you were doing, couldnt spell etc

Discos - why are newbies so stupid,

Discos
also I remember Kitoky reffering to Exa as a walking encyclopedia many times in the past

Bar-en-Danwedh
overlooked again!!!

LegolasLover411
Exa duh. It's like she/he (SHE?) knows everything about LOTR more than Tolkien did!!!!

Discos
sorry bar, I admit you are one clever dude...

Discos - but likes brown-nosing other people

Discos
whoa a pretty bold statement there legolaslover, that would offend exa more than please her

Kitoky
Brown nosing other people laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.