lord of the rings webby made by moi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
okay no more annoying official/officail threads just this one. I have started a website with sigs and stuff called An_Eternal_Love _all things visual) but im running out of ideas will any one help

Discos
erm, what do you mean ideas, what have you got so far so we know what to be in reference with? also what is the addy or have you not finished it with?

Smodden
u want ideas for sigs? how bout make a place where ppl can e-mail the sigs they made, and u'll add em to the site?

Discos
that would be the general idea?

Arwene
well i have made a section of guest sigs where you can email me your sigs and i will ad them with a special thank you note for all those who sent them

Phoenix
Is it just Arwen/Aragorn you want, or others?

Arwene
lol i have about 15 arwen ND ARAGORN FOR SOME REASON THEY JUST SEEM SO EASY TO MAKE

Arwene
my website is half finished i just need to do a section on others and make some songsets(ie...sig with music lyrics) if anyone wants to add they work just email it to [email protected]

HannaBananabal
Let us know the addy when yer done o' course!

Arwene
woops. sorry its www.freewebs.com/an_eternal_love but its still in the works

HannaBananabal
HAH that was QUICK man.

Arwene
well im on top form need a break form making sigsss

Arwene
ohand for the record the avatar page is blank i cant be arsed to do them just yet

Iirima
Tis coool...I can't get in my e-mail for a while....can you take my siggy please and put it in there?

HannaBananabal
I can make ya some basic avvys in like 10 mins...

Arwene
i have some avys...lol just cant upload them to my site just yet... i would love you siggiie my first one so chuffed i want eloranda lol i cant spell her name...her siggy rocks

Iirima
Elondra's in the best ever!

HannaBananabal
"i would love you siggiie my first one so chuffed i want eloranda lol i cant spell her name"

ugh... what?

Arwene
lol thats her name.....its is nice i done one very close to hers but i must admit it aint as good... have your siggie im gonna cut and paste it for now server is down...grrrr

HannaBananabal
What did that mean lol

Arwene
i have just down your sig Iirima it looks good

Arwene
anyone else wnat they sig on my site.....? i would like kits...(love that sig)

Discos
you could have mine once I figure out how to get it working....grr

Arwene
lol thanks discos..whos in it

Phoenix
well, pick which ones you like outta these... I'll make some more eventually... big grin

Phoenix
another...

Phoenix
some more...

Phoenix
and more...

Phoenix
and some more...

pip-foot
wow! phoe those are awsome. do you think you could make me a pippin siggy please! Your so good at it smile andi need a change of pace

Phoenix
okies... I'll have a go, hopefully have it done by the weekend...

Do you want any particular piccies/words/effects?

((post 'em here))

Arwene
okay back to the fact that i nedd sigs for my site,,i will tell everyone who made them even link it to your KMC profile....website is www.freewebs.com/an_eternal_love

pip-foot
nothing in particular. just as long as it's pippin smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.