Straight Plan for the Gay Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
has anybody heard of this? comedy central is airing it on their station and it's like suppost to be hilarious

It's basically suppost to make fun of Queer eye for the Straight guy

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud i can't wait til it airs big grin

TrAnCeDuO
cant say ive heard of it but the title alone sounds funny! laughing

badkittykitty
yeah I seen a commercial for it,it going to be to funny! I can't wait smile

Punker69
I havent heard of it.But it seems funny.

The Force
my friends told me about the commericial, i wish i had seen it

The Force
bump laughing out loud

roundisfunny
Saw an ad for that one, and for another reality show on Fox (because you can't have too many, apparently), in which the girl has to pick a straight guy out of a group of about twenty guys, some of whom are gay. If she picks a straight one, they split the money; if she picks a gay one, he gets it all.

Speaking of annoying reality shows on Fox, I just saw an ad tonight for the finale of the midget show and the fat guy show. Have I just been asleep for thirteen weeks (the normal span of a TV season), or did those shows only premiere a couple of months ago?

Holcomb
I haven't heard anything about this. sounds like it could be good though.

The Force
that sounds stupid

The Force
bump

octapushunter
sounds like you need a straight plan....

The Force
What the f**k? dude i'm not a gay freak, i'm straight

BackFire
It's one of those shows that will be funny for the first couple of weeks, then everyone will realize that it's the same thing over and over. It will be canceled within a month.

octapushunter
hey whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night

The Force
What the f**k? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.