Think About It Like This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

confused_water
Disclaimer -- I defiantly don't own all these characters. J.K. does, thank the lord, otherwise some one else would have abused them. I own my story, my plot, yeah. Well, read on. Nothing bad in here, thanks. Anyway, here goes. ** It's not really, truly a love story, but sort of a love story. Very mild love, mind you.

"What?" Said an agitated Hermione.

Ron and Harry exchanged glances and broke out laughing.

"For the love of God, you two," Hermione said under her breath, and started reading the first paragraph of page 265 of Hogwarts, A History for the fifth time in the last ten minutes.

She was a rich-colored brunette streaked with blonde high lights. Her hair was straight -- she had taken to straightening it when she was in sixth year. She had a semi-freckled completion, but was pale underneath them. Her eyes were green now -- in sixth year she had needed glasses, but had decided against it and gotten those contacts that change your eye color.

She wasn't a total book-worm like she had been before -- she stopped re-reading books, all except Hogwarts A History, which she said was her favorite, but Ron and Harry thought that it was an obsession that she buried her sorrows in. She was still as moody as ever, that hadn't changed. Nothing much.

Harry hadn't changed much. He still had the greenest eyes imaginable, and black, messy hair, and was still too popular for his liking. As the years progressed, more girls kept nudging their friends when he went by, trying to act as adorable a possible so that maybe he would stop and ask them out or something. Usually he didn't even see them. He didn't ignore them either, if that's what your thinking.

Ron hadn't changed much either. He had the same red hair, the same freckles, the same friends. Only some things bothered him -- like Hermione (sometimes), the fact that Fred and George were gone from school, and that he'd be leaving school in a year. It was depressing. The three friends agreed on this, especially Harry.

confused_water
Hope you all like it so far! Thanks! Tell me if i may continue.... any corrective critisism is welcome. Just don't be too harsh on my poor little soul!

confused_water
Ok..... I guess ppl don't reply or read... no matter. I shall ne victorious and make you all love it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.