What do you know of the Illuminati?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
And the number 12?

dave123
laughing out loud wtf is this about?

Tired Hiker
Dude, Dave123, there's this crazy cult I heard and they all believe in some book about the Illuminati and people even tatoo the number 12 to their body! I'm sure someone around here knows what I'm talking about! It's very interesting stuff, based on conspiracy theory and the fact that the government is controlled by a secret group, I think. smile

dave123
well its new to me smile I'm sure someone on these forums has heard of it

Tired Hiker
Dude, they are all around us!

dave123
sure hiker, sure they are roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
borg Preston. It seems you know too much. We are sorry to have to do this. Your body systems will now be shut down. Goodbye.

Tired Hiker
www.illuminati.org

Tex
Ush is going to close this shifty

dave123
or you will, and blame ush, cos you're one of the illuminous people

Tex
That's the oldest illumnious trick in the book, you're probably the head illumaniti person, seeing as we cant pinpoint your exact location! shifty

dave123
sssh you fool!

Dirty Vader
The US government are aliens.
Why do you think they master the world? because they are aliens in disguise thats why.
Why do we have feelings of deja vu? Because they go back in time when they screw up or had someone discover who they were.

The world is in total chaos dude.

Tired Hiker
OMG, that was trippy! My computer crashed right after I read this! laughing out loud I didn't realize this was such a controversial subject! confused

Peloquin
Illuminati, Greek illumination, name given to those who submitted to Christian baptism. Those who were baptized were called "illuminati" or "illuminated ones" by the Ante-Nicene clergy, on the assumption that those who were instructed for baptism in the Apostolic faith had an enlightened understanding. The Alumbrados, a mystical 16th-century Spanish sect, were among the societies that subsequently adopted the name illuminati. Later, the title of illuminati was used by a secret society founded by Adam Weishaupt that aimed to combat religious thinking and encourage rationalism.

One of the best conspiracy theories about. smile Basically in a nut shell they created modern society to enslave and control the evolutionary energies of Humanity. Also called the Bavarian Illuminati cause they started in Ancient Bavaria around the time everything went to hell. Ehy, why not! something to fill the time on a Sunday afternoon. It's a good read, ties in the freemasons and super companies that control all international finance.

MC Mike
laughing out loud

Search Google for "Illumnati"... you get REALLY interesting results. FNORD!

Tired Hiker
Wow! It's all so . .... fascinating!

Pablo G
Those guys appear in the first Tomb Raider movie.

Tired Hiker
Yeah they do! cool

kalantiaw
the illuminati's are an elite organization consisting of twelve men. it has been believe that these 12 men control everything from wars, the stock market, tell every single world leader what to do. basically, the illuminati is big brother... but it's all myth... or is it? *cue suspenseful music*

Lord Soth
The Illuminati, or People of the Light, was orignially a secret society founded by Galileo himself. The Christian church was persecuting scientists in his time, and he and his people went underground, but their ultimate goal was to unite religion and science in harmony. But the church, threatened by their studies that were controversial to their teaching, rooted out the Illuminati and killed them all (decades after Galileo's time). Later, the Illuminati returned, but the new leaders wanted no harmony. They became a Satanic cult that was wholly opposed to the church, and began killing priests.

The Illuminati believed in symmentry, the belief that everything had an opposite. Dark/Light, Sun/Moon, Fire/Water, Earth/Air, even in scientific proportions, like Protons and Neutrons, Matter and antimatter.

They have since faded out and are no longer, as far as anybody knows

Pablo G
what was the opposite of the Iluminati ?

Lord Soth
The Christian Church

dean7879
the illuminati(the conspiricy)have bankrupted europe from all the major wars over the last 100 years or so...they wanted to weaken countrys in war to get control of them...but at the time they didnt own america and they needed america in WW1 to assure victory over germany..Wilson was pressured into signing the Federal Reserve Act and to declare war on Germany. Later he was to say, "I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." (And it has grown enormously from a century of war.) .they own everything!!! they were behind the sept 11 attack and they are now supposedly planning a world war 3 where china invades taiwana and all the middle east is at war....there aim is to create a ONE WORLD GOVERMENT!!!

Tptmanno1
Ahh yes I read Angels and Demons as well.

Raventheonly
Supposedly an extension of the Knights Templar lol i think... or one of them groups... the have a triangle suppposidely on our dollar bill!

Lord Soth
Now, the Illuminati were an extension of the Freemasons, part of why they had so much money.

The Prioy of Sion was an extension of The Knight Templar

forumcrew
look up the Masons they are far more well known

eleveninches
The irony is that if you knew any thing about them (rather than just believing something about them), then you sure as hell wouldn't post it here.

eleveninches
Or else they might come and get you!!!

Raventheonly
You are quite correct... or are we tricking you using the opposite to claim the truth by being too obvious? shifty

Gravity Kills
I love this thread.

the Illuminati are so cool, i wish i was one, or am i one already

JediHDM
oh, i can tell you that the Illuminati DO exist...oh yes... shifty

i fear i have said too much, but i must press on, oh yes, i must...

it is said that they determined in the 1800's that there would be three global wars, one started by an assassination, one by power hunger, and one by terrorism...the first two have already occured, and i'm sure everyone can see the third is close at hand...

this site explains it much better than i could... http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm
the wars at near the bottom. read it, before it is too late...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.