The Chosen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blind Searunner
As a SW fan born at a period when the first triology's were out (1971), I have been perusing the ST web site.

So staright in!

I was reading a discussion about the mystery surrouding the anakin's father. Someone mentioned the Obi-wan must have a father as only the chosen one could possibly be born of immaculate conception. (allegedly).

Now I assume the general concencus on the chosen one, is that it is he(or she) who will bring balance to the force.

I also assume that balance was brought to the force when the emperor was killed.

So who is the chosen one?

It was luke who sensed that there was good in vader and turned him to the good side. But it was vader (or anakin) who actually tossed the emperor to his fate.

If it was luke then the immaculate conception/chosen one theory is blown out the window, as he had a father!

Any thoughts!

ps - anyone worked out the origin of my username

yerssot
welcome aboard!

Already busy with the star wars stuff huh?
Good!
Keep those posts coming!

Ushgarak
Blimey, this is a bit deep for the Welcome area! Welcome aboard, anyway.

And in answer to your question, George Lucas has stated, quite clearly, that Anakin is the Chosen One. Luke merely made Anakin realise who he was again. I say 'merely'. that was no mean feat.

And the conception was hardly immaculate; you should get away from the Biblical thing. It was very biological!

TeCk-IcE
Hi there!

smile

ToMacco
Hello. I have no idea where your name came from. I'll need a clue for that one, my friend.

Ushgarak
It's a pun on Luke Skywalker.

Thomas H
<Hi there!!....keep on posting my friend!! smile

barbie_girl
hi hi hi welcome to the board make ur self at home!

StiltmanFTW
Hello.

Star Wars fans are always welcome.

https://i.ibb.co/bm13FRw/static-assets-upload4446260807058309765.png

Stringer
That meme isnt getting old at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.