Hypochristian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypochristian
Do you wish I was a little more serious and a tad less weird?

Shoukan
You're a jerk, go away

Dogbert
Same as Shoukan yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
same as dogbert and shoukan

Hypochristian
I can already tell I am quite loved here! Wheeee!!! Happy Dance

Dogbert
no expression No you're not...

Pablo G
Same as Shoukan, Dogbert and Freddy Vs. Jason

Hypochristian
Okay, dogbert. I'm gonna ask you to read this post a few times, so it really sinks in. I was using sarcasm... I know that's a big word, but I means I was only kidding. See? Calm down... it's no big deal... shhhhhh... it's okay... shhhhhhh...

§pearhead
same as all above me, sans hypochristian

Dogbert
no expression I was using sarcasm too... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Why don't you just go back to making love with goats or whatever you do...

HockeyHorror
i dont usually say this to anyone but your seriously an As$hole

thats how much i love you

total metalhead
yes

hock really loves his as$holes

HockeyHorror

VENOMfan
majority rules

Tired Hiker
It's hard to tell what the others think. I'm undecided.

why does everyone hate hypochristian?

Dregh
He's a jerk?

Freddy_vs_Jason
because hes a freak and posts pointless and stupid posts that get really annoying and flams whoever makes fun of him...., oh and you sig isn't working, you obiously typed in the wrong code when you entered it in your profile, HERES A TIP: copy and paste it on there

Tired Hiker
I don't hate.

Dirty Vader
I LIKE HIM, HE'S GREAT!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
tch! the DV i know would never disagree with me, he must of signed into DV's account, pretended to be him and sed he thought he was kool.......

Dirty Vader
You are correct!!! Since December I have gotten the real DV in truoble and even banned and he doesent know about it.

Lord Soth
I, being a personal friend of Hypo and know what he's like in person, I love his online alter ego. He knows more than I do about many things that I pride myself on my knowledge of. He really is a brilliant genius and has no need to be more serious, just a little more tolerant.

That means you, ~name removed for security reasons~ laughing Happy Dance

Dogbert
lol Soth, sorry, but ur friend isn't hitting it big online... sad

Dirty Vader
He's great, give the guy chance bert, he's great stuff. And I've finaly met someone who like to do WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! with me.

Lord Soth
Indeed, Hypo is a relly fun person, if a bit cynical and depressive

Hypochristian
WHEEE!!! MOST OF YOU HATE ME AND I DON'T CARE!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

rusky
I don't hate u, but u could be more serious, I'm sure we'd all enjoy the forums more if u were..

Hypochristian
What? Is my sense of humor really impeading your enjoyment of the forum? I thought I was mixing it up here, but if I really bother you that much I guess you could start a poll and see if I should get kicked off or not... Geez.... you guys are just... meh... WHEEE!!! Happy Dance

Dirty Vader
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
WAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hypochristian
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Happy Dance

Dirty Vader
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
WAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Oh my god this thread is the best thread ever!

Lord Soth
You're tellin me!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
LALALALALALALALALALALALA WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Hypochristian
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Happy Dance

Dirty Vader
Join us NASA boy!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Syren
OK, DV, Lord Soth, how much did he pay you and how often does he let you make love to his ass??

nazgulinthedark
you're a jerk, go away

Raz
They shall all be banned! miffed

WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lord Soth

Syren
Oh Raz, how could you??

*shakes head*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE??????

Sorry, irresistable.............

Syren

Syren
embarrasment Sorry Lord......

Raz
Closing this before it gets out of hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.