Futurama Has Been CANCELLED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
One of my favourtie shows has unfortunetly seen the FOX axe sad

Heres what Yahoo! (Reuters) is saying (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020213/tv_nm/television_futurama_dc_1):
Long Live Futurama! - for the next to seasons anyway...

Also check out this Petition to unaxe the show: http://www.petitiononline.com/futufu/petition.html

ToMacco
Bummer.

yerssot
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO... I think

Not a lot of episodes have aired, think they will become classic in a few years already

Dim
WEll, why couldn't it had been King of the Hill instead??

So now we're going to see Raz going a little bit of a depression boys and girls.. but it'll be okay..really it will

Raz
Nah, I'm OK big grin

I'm sure Matt has got some other great shows lined up for us smile

Ratcat
Yeah, I saw this news last week, can't say it change my life that much. I never saw much of a future in the series anyway.

LanceWindu
I take it Dim doesn't like King of the Hill.

ToMacco
As long as Groening keeps pumping time and money into MY favorite show, I'll be happy. smile

LanceWindu
Hell yeah! The Simpson's are the best!

ToMacco
When they take The Simpsons off the air, I'll be doing exsactly what Homer is doing down there. rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Drink to forget what happend to the Simpson's?

ToMacco
Nah, I'll be drinking watching the Simpsons

LanceWindu
*Re-runs*

Captain REX
I can't watch the Simpsons as much as I'd like to. An 8-year-old brother and a 7-year-old sister don't exactly let your mom let you watch the show. Grr.

Hey Raz, are ya' sure your not "Freakin'"?

LanceWindu
I wish they would let the characters on these shows actually age some.

ToMacco
No, the Simpsons is perfect just the way it is.

LanceWindu
Back to Futurama....

I think this show is alright it's not perfect but it makes me laugh especially Bender, he reminds me of ToMacco.

Raz
I don't think any show can change anyone life, nor any movie for that matter (apart from SW OC! big grin).

Still, it will be missed as it did have many trademarked Groening hidden jokes...

Raz
Groening hasn't been working on the Simpsons for ages!

He moved on to Futurama about 5 years ago...

Dim
Well, astleast it had a decent run.. The canned The Critic after half a season..AND IT WAS FUNNY! *sob*

LanceWindu
Jon Lovitz is always funny in a sick twisted way.

sand person no. 10
i only realised that bender was titled bender because he keeps going on booze benders every week after a night of heavy drinking myself.
inspired stuff!

ToMacco
Raz, I think Groening is still is a creative consultant on the Simpsons.

Texas
Why doens't Groening just go to Cartoon Planet or some other channel? confused

LanceWindu
Because he likes to have his show rip on Fox when it is playing on Fox.

finti
Fox the fox then

LanceWindu
I'm surprised Fox let's a lot of there shows make fun of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.