Soups?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
Lately, on my trips to the bookstore, I've been going right to the section they have for help with spirituality. Some of the books seem helpful, but I'm curious about one thing.
I've never read any of the Chicken Soup books, and a lot of people have. and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kinds of things I might expect to find and if they think it would be helpful?
Normally I would simply flip through the book and read a little for myself or just snatch it up and try it, but lack of time won't allow this and lack of money means I need to be watchful of what I get, so if anyone reads these books in general or one in particular, if you could give me a quick idea as to how helpful this book may be, I would be quite thankful

PrincessAsh007
I've read Chicken Soup for the Kid's soul a while ago and that one was pretty good. the section on death and dying is really sad! i cried through basically the whole section! I don't know about the other ones though..
if you are short on money and want to read them i'd say borrow from a friend or library, because i didn't really think that it was worth buying. but that's just my opinion

badkittykitty
it made you cry..I don't know if I want to read a book that's going to make me cry..weep

GymGuy
nor do i kitty hun wink

btw cant send pm`s until i post up a bit
so i cant get in touch sad
but u can i think still get in touch with me if u like stick out tongue
so the pic will have to wait
find out for me what i need to do to get outa this log jam sad wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.