kiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastnpyro
would it be considerable if yer ex- gf tells everyone (includin yer mates) yer gay juz cuz ye dint kiss her when you were still goin out with her????

i used to go out with this girl and i never kissed her.... (cuz i dun feel like it) we went out for 2 months (my longest relationship ever) and when we broke up.. we became friends... but when i left the philippines and moved here (in aus.) she started telling everyone that knows us that im gay and i dunnow how to kiss... my mate told me when i was talkin to him over the fone that my ex told his gf those kinda stuff... ... so i decided that when i go to the philippines for a vacation in april... ima go meet up with her and kiss her... should i really do that???
(oh.. i kissed her... its juzz that i kissed her on the cheeks and forehead.. hehehe)

Peloquin
going out for 2 months and still didn't feel like kissing Her?? A little on the strange side but hey if you didn't feel like it was cool then that's your choice. Did you ever tell Her why you didn't want to kiss Her? I'm sure She's got to be feeling like "why not what's wrong with me?" I guess Her calling you gay is just the backlash from that.

beastnpyro
uhm... actually.. i wanted to tell her but i thought it would be harsh... i tried to consider her feelings..... i know itd hurt if i tell her that she aint kissable.....so i juz kept my mouth shut.

juggernaut26
you went out with a girl for 2 months and didn't kiss her?

Peloquin
'aint kissable' wow man that is harsh lol yeah you wouldn't want to put it that way...hold on.. why were you going out with a girl you thought was unkissable anyway? and why for 2 months?

juggernaut26
pal i usually get a kiss on the second date you can't just go out with a girl and not kiss her some girls will kiss on the first date

beastnpyro
uhm... well... i went out with her cuz of my friend... her best friend was my friends girl friend... thats all.. so basically.. i dint really like her... but shes cute... i juzz think shes not the kissin type.... uhm...
pel: yeah.. its harsh.. thats why i dint tell her....

beastnpyro
juggernaut: she wanted to kiss me but i dint wanna.. i know its gay but i dint really feel like kissin her

beastnpyro
so.. is it considerable that shes tellin everyone that im gay??????

juggernaut26
well no she shouldn't have done that but not wanting to kiss isn't human i remember a time though i went out with a girl in higschool to get clser to her best friend we broke up quick though

beastnpyro
lolz... yeah.... that sucks eh... lolz... thats why i was thinkin if i should meet up with her in april and give her the kiss... lolz... (im goin to the philippines in april for 2 weeks... m havin a holiday)

juggernaut26
yea then pull her aside and make out with her

beastnpyro
lolz..... thatd be sweet.... cant imagin her reaction.. lolz....

Dirty Vader
I would kiss Fallen Jedi the first day if I ever go out with her... love

juggernaut26
number one rule of dating don't kiss a girl on the first date if she kisses you its great but don't kiss her on the first date

beastnpyro
lolz... fallens a hottie!! hehe.. i saw her pic last night... and uhm.... silver.... hehehehehe... i never knew therer hotties here

beastnpyro
uhm.. they always kiss me on the first date.. lolz... they juz wanna make out! and i juz go wif the flow

juggernaut26
good theory and where did you see fallens pic?

Fallen Jedi
um, what pictures are you talking about? i don't have a scanner or a digital camera so i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

juggernaut26
that's what i thought

i slayed buffy
helo ppl

juggernaut26
hey buffy

i slayed buffy
wot u been up 2 i havent been on 4 a while real bisy with my homework and msn and stuf like that

i slayed buffy
ergggg i hate homework

i slayed buffy
im in bed hehehehhe

Myth
beastnpyro - I'm curious, how old are you? I truely hope for your sake that you are still pretty young (late elementary school or early mid-school max) because to go out with a girl that you think is unkissable for a friend is very very childish. Seriously though, how old are you (I'm actually asking, not trying to dis on you or anything)?

pixie1
girl expect to be kissed its just the way we r if you dont we feal neglected and so there for find a reason why you didnt kiss us
the easyis one is you are gay

beastnpyro
hhmm...i mustve been talkin bout a different person then.... sorry fallen.... hehehehehe... my bad.... but silvers cute... this one im sure.. hehe

beastnpyro
well.. im 20.... .uh.. she was my gf when i was like 19./.... well.. uh... i dint think shes kissable cuz of sumthin i dun wanna tell anyone..,.. but since im sure she wont see this... ill tell you guys anyways... she has this thing in her mouth that i dun really like..... im pretty sure you get wut i mean.

beastnpyro
sorry.. i was 18 when we went out...

Kai_Haider
same thing is happening to me, besides the cute part and the going out with part.

My friend is tring realy hard to hook me up with her friend because her friend likes me, but we have nothing in common and I think she's ugly...

beastnpyro
awe.. thats harsh... lolz... well.... my ex was cute and nice but.. she has this thing in her mouth that i cant stand... hehe

Kai_Haider
I can understand why he gave in, ****ing a, my friend is bashing me every day about me going out with her friend. I can see why someone would just say "**** it, I'll go out with her."

And btw if you want to ask me, I'm 17

beastnpyro
lolz... well true that kai.... but ohwell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.