Superbowl 2005?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thee_superman
Who do you think will make it to the Superbowl next year?

§pearhead
its too early to tell.

WindDancer
Wait till the season starts later this year, and then maybe we can answer your question.

boxofdeath
The Lower Uptonville Ding-A-Lings and the Capital City You Need to Shut the Hell Ups

cgtuna21
Colts will no doub about that

WindDancer
Too early for predictions.

SAtown_punk
Indianapolis just might make it. It is too early to tell, especially since the draft is coming up. But we can still make predictions. I wanna see the Cowboys in it within the next 2 years, but I dunno if it will happen.

botankus
Whoever anyone guesses at this point will be dead wrong.

Who, back in Feb. 2003 thought Carolina would square off against the Patsies the following year?
Or the Sucs against the Faiders in Feb. 2002?
Or the Patsies against the Lams in Feb. 2001?
Or the Rats against the Giants in Feb. 2000?
....and so on

Blissbo
Pats all the way. They get Colvin back, they're drafting a good running back and that fills their only holes. How can you beat a team that has no weaknesses other than punting? You can't. They'll win at least 13 games next year and sweep through the playoffs. Probably play the Rams or Philly if they get Terrell Owens and draft some good defensive players.

clemtigers610
Jets rock vs. Cowboys... A little homerism for the Jets. I think the Cowboys will be amazing in Parcell's second season. They'll get a RB.

Blissbo
Cowboys need a quarterback that can throw the ball more than 20 yards and can handle pressure. Their defense is great but the O is hurting. As for the Jets, they have to deal with three teams that are bettter than them in the same division (Miami, the Pats and Buffalo) so they have no chance to even make the playoffs.

SAtown_punk
If the Cowboys had a fairly good Offensive Line, Quincy wouldn't be that bad. But they're going to sign a quarterback, a veteran. So I think Dallas is definitely a contender next year, and they may take it all the year after that.

Who would have guessed New England and Carolina? I picked N.E. and Philly, which is what it should have been. But the game was great nonetheless.

Blissbo
Quincy is too indecisive and his arm isn't really NFL quality. He is more of a rollout, dump off and let the receiver do the work, QB. I heard there is a Joey Galloway for Keyshawn Johnson trade in the works. That might benefit both teams. Brad Johnson actually has the arm to get the ball deep to Galloway, while Keyshawn is a better route runner and can get open more often than Galloway on shorter routes which will help Quincy. They really need to draft a running back first round. Jones from Virgnia Tech would be a good fit. In terms of getting a veteran, I think they should pick up a Steve Beurlien or Chris Chandler to run the offense this year and draft a QB next year.

SAtown_punk
No...Parcells wants a quarterback now. It's not too difficult to get a decent running back. But they will probably draft a RB and sign a veteran QB.

Krabs55
I hope the titians too and i hope the cowboys dont !

alic88
houston texans lol

SAtown_punk
Dallas is thinking of signing Brian Griese from Miami. He will drastically help them, especially if we can get Keshawn Johnson. I'm not a huge fan of his, but we need different receivers who can mix it up a bit.

spike94wl
Ithink it will be the Packers and the Colts. The Packers have a great offense and with the addition of Ahmad Carrol, their secondary should be pretty good at stopping the pass and the run. The Colts have a good quarterback but they lack speed in their running back. I think the Pack will come out on top.

Alias_Neo
PACKERS all the wayrock

justinday15
Colt vs. Eagles. The Eagles have been to the NFC championship the last 3 years, but this year they'll get to the superbowl cuz they got Terrel Owens.

wuTa
the jets are better than miami...espicially with a healthy pennington

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.