well totalmetalhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
it happened, on the most popular youth radio station in Australia they played "Y'all wanna single" completely unedited, uncensored and at John Davis' request. i dunno i thought i'd tell you, remember the fighting about that topic.

loserib
man i hate that song

total metalhead
yeah i remeber that little bust up smile

cool...Australian radio must be a lot less up tight than American and British radio. ive only heard it once on British radio and it was so heavily censored it was unrecognisable, and ive yet to here it on any American station. i guess you've proved me wrong.

loserib --> the song will be a legend. you just dont like it cos its Korn.

Darth Revan
I heard it on the radio, in fact that's the only place I've heard it. They played it on "Hard Drive" (I don't know if anybody else listens to it, but it's not a local show so I'm assuming they rebroadcast it most places in the country). That was the only time though.

total metalhead
huh i guess i dont listen to the radio enough then

loserib
they play it here in modesto to on rock 96.7 and harddrive on the weekends and no i dont like the song cuese i think the hook is lame i do like some korn songs i just think they are overrated their live show sucks but the last single the radio was playing was really not that bad and i still think blind is a awsome song did you know blind was cowrote by orgys guitarist

SAtown_punk
Get XM Satellite Radio. It's so great....it costs a little bit of money, but it's definitely worth it in the run. Over 60 channels of commercial-free music, from every genre imaginable.

tabby999
i saw Korn last monday with Fear Factory and Static X and they went off, Y'all Want A Single was awsome and the only other band i've seen make the whole audience sing along is Metallica. and the concrete under the seating move. so yeah

total metalhead
sweet Korn, Factory and Static X! thats a line-up.

yeah im glad someone else has been to a good Korn performance. virtually everyone else here says they sucked live, but they were excellent 3 of the 5 times ive seen them.

loserib
ive seen four out of four live shows go bad by them

total metalhead
well one time i saw Korn back when they were promoting Follow The Leader, and they put on the greatest performance i have ever witnessed. Munk, Head and especially Fieldy just went crazy. they literally freaked out. seriously though the whole band really seemed to get off on pumping up the crowd into a semi-violent frenzy it was amazing. Jon put his heart, soul and balls into every song, by the end of it he was virtually puking up bits of his lungs. when they finished Clown at the very end, the band all collapsed they were so exhausted. it was one of the greatest nights of my life.

thats why i get so pissed when people bash Korn's live show. if you ever get lucky enough to see them at there best, you'll eat your muthaf**kin words smile

loserib
you really like the way feldy plays bass and im sure i will see korn again sometime they are allway touring with bands that are better then them

tabby999
i dont like Feildy but what saying Korn aren't any goods harsh, there killer. they blew the numetal scene open (i'll prolly get a "their not numetal lecture" by someone now). but then again, why do i care what you think

loserib
you see im not judging them on how cool they looked or how much energy they put out im judging them on the way they sound live metalhead you said 3 out of five times they were good but that still rounds out that they suck about half the time now a band with as much caliber as korn should not suck half the time

total metalhead
very true. and theres no getting around it, when it comes to live shows, they often disappoint the fans. last time i saw them they sucked so bad. but i dont care, cos i will always love there music.

HockeyHorror
really nice avatar and sig total metalhead big grin

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, now to change your username..

HockeyHorror
ouch...who said one cant listen to both rock and rap...is their a law like that.....i didn't think so.

and Total Metalhead i thought that was the weakest album by Mobb Deep. Infamy wasn't that good overall.

Cinemaddiction
Just kind of a contradiction in usernames and avatars. Not exactly a "total" metalhead afterall.

HockeyHorror
who said? look at my username and avatar and sig. all ****ed up combos. lol

total metalhead
oh god yeah your so right. i have to change my name right now. how dare i call myself a total metalhead and....LISTEN TO OTHER GENRES OF MUSIC. i have sinned. please forgive me. im so sorry for being open minded. im going to go hide my head in shame and repeat, 'never listen to any non-metal music' over and over.

jeeeeeze gimme a break 'cinemaddicton'. talk about close minded. i dont mean to sound rude but what you said was pathetic.

HockeyHorror
big grin ROFL LMAO
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.