How would you like Black come back into the movie's/Book's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Step17
I would like to see him come back just as Voldemort is about to kill Harry and save's him and they both kill Voldemort together and live happily ever after ^^.

What would you like to see?

The Alpha
I would not like him BACK. miffed If he is dead, he is DEAD. mad

big grin

Candy
hmmm i dunno what i should think of it. there is already a thread bpout him comin back... he COULD cum back... but i dunno im sad he's dead but i think, too, that it wouldnt be erm... that excitin if he would cum back...

dracoluva
i agree with alpha that if a a character is dead then there dead, but i have to say that in black's case he should come back!!

hana_skywalker
I'm pretty sure that Sirius is dead and won't come back. I really hated Rowling for this while reading book 5!

Luna Lovegood7
I want him to come back mad

megajoint
HE IS DEAD so he'll stay dead and wont come back
this will affect harry's judgment of actions and maybe he'll be desperate enough to try to revive him is some way.... for short its important for the continuing of the story!

Tassie
Dup thread smile

shangheid
i thoguth he was cool and i want him to come back but i think he is gone and wont come back although

Lady_Eowyn3
but he has to come back *runs to room and cries for hours* i refuse to leave the stage of denial, even if it's just as a memory he has to come back

shanie623
Nobody here actually answered Step17's question correctly. LOL...!

She did not ask if you want Black back... or if you think Black will be back... SHE ASKED HOW WOULD YOU WANT HIM TO COME BACK IF HE EVER DOES COME BACK IN THE BOOKS. LOL.

My answer is:

I would like him to come back in the 7th book. I'm predicting that Harry will die. So, after Harry dies, the spirits inside the veil would all come back *mysteriously* somehow.. Hehe

airangel
(going to find the link to merge this with the other thread)

AA

airangel
nope.......closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.