The advatages of being a man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007

ash007
indeed

Corran
already done in

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=587724

§pearhead
what a funny list...no expression

Linkalicious
1. Our skill is what gets us the job...not our looks
2. What's the point in faking? it doesn't help either parnter
3. As it damn well should
4. And that's why you get the kitchen
5. See 13.
6. Always here to help a brother out
7. because we have built in bullsh!t detectors
8. its just hair
9. hot and cold items don't belong down there...it's dangerous
10. How else are we supposed to "provide" for you?
11. See 31.
12. Well if it's an emergency....why wait? isn't the point to fix the prob ASAP?
13. We already shell out the cash for the wedding...now we gotta spend more money on the clothes we wear too?!
14. Lawrence of Arabia notes distinct water retaining characteristics in both women and camels, unfortunatly men don't share that characteristic.
15. Maybe you shouldn't show them off in low cut shirts if you don't want the extra attention?
16. I didn't know new shoes are supposed to do that?
17. Horny is more a state of mind than a 'mood'
18. What can't be said in 30 secs can wait til i see them in person.
19. 1 suitcase = 1 pair of shoes, 1 pair of sandals, 3 hawaiian shirts, 1 t-shirt, 1 button up shirt, 3 pairs of boardshorts, 1 pair of regular shorts, 1 pair of trousers, and a toiletry bag...and 3 pairs of socks (1 dark, 2 white)
20. All that extra 'forearm' exercise DOES serve a purpose.
21. Extra credit? How about some regular credit to begin with?
22. because it looks and feels the same as the individuals sold at $17.50 each
23. since when did no one noticing you become a good thing? at 34 at least you get the attention of MILF hunting 21 year olds.
24. because if we say something...you might freak out and crash
25. white, black, and brown...what others do we really need?
26. since when do we do anything quietly...and if you have a problem, speak up about it or get over it
27. Lord.....Thank You! Not that condoms are cheap...
28. or we might avoid them all together.
29. but we know all the colors of the different metallic paint jobs on cars....plum crazy purple.
30. Right tighty...left loosey. is it that hard?
31. Lifes too short to worry about the small details
32. stick with what works, short hair doesn't give you lots of options
33. and in rare cases it even hides our genitals.
34. black....it's not that tricky. 4 of 8 purses, black...why are we the only ones who havve a problem with that?
35. we can also cut rope, pluck nose hair, and open a can...those swiss are ingenius
36. since when did buying 25 "merry christmas" coffee mugs become a sign of inconsideration?
37. it'd be yours too if you could go standing up

Srry if i'm not on the money with any or most of these....girls we still love you all!

ash007
indeed sorry about not posting in the old thread didn't know one existed.

i agree with Linkalicious i dont agree with most of these, i mean without women us men will probley destroy ourselves
smile

crazy_c
too right stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.