Saturday Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
What the hell am I doing home on a Saturday night? I stayed in to watch my buddy skate.

He plays college hockey (division 1), which is a big thing. So he was on TV, and I sat home and rooted him on. But now, the game is over, and I'm pissed that I didn't go anywhere tonight.

LanceWindu
All I did was watched Mad TV.

ToMacco
yuck, how can you sit home like this? I gotta go out and do something. I'm going crazy!

I'm sitting here, typing on the computer, watching the scene in Phantom where they are just about to fight Maul.

LanceWindu
That's gonna be a classic scene one day.

ToMacco
Well, it's boring the hell out of me right now.

LanceWindu
Then go outside and egg some houses or prank call people in the middle of the night.

ToMacco
Alright, I feel much better now. A couple of my buddies called me and we went to the bar and had a few drinks, and a few laughs. I'm satisfied now.

LanceWindu
Good for you.

yerssot
well, let's all be happy then

Dim
Too broke to go out so we stayed in and watched Old HBO comedy and talked. laughing out loud Might sound boring but it was actually nice.

finti
the talk or the HBO comedy

Captain REX
My mom called a baby sitter on Saturday night. She sent my siblings to bed at 9:30 and then we stayed up all night watching TV and reading. She fell asleep constantly. I tried to hook up my mom's TV, but she had it unhooked because my brother wanted to play N64. 12:00 is my bedtime when a baby-sitter is around, but I go to bed at 10:00 when it's my parents.

Edna Witch
yeah well i spent my saturday night at my grandparents with a three year old cousin using me as a bouncy castle. That was hardly the most thrillig use of my time!

yerssot
http://www.smilies.nl/bounce/huepfenicon78.gif

bounce, bounce, come on bounce!

still not THAT bad actually...

ToMacco
Sounds like everyone had a lousy weekend.

yerssot
and we all get together here to talk about it smile

finti
I stayed up most of last night drinking beer and listening to music, all by myself and it was wonderful.

May I ask how old you are Rex?

ToMacco
Good work, finti smile

keokiswahine
lurked/posted

finti
spoted

Dim
You're spotted???..

finti
no not me , but the lurking hawaiian in the lua lua skirt

Edna Witch
lua lua?

finti
well those skirts they wear in Hawaii.

Dim
I think he means Hawiian..

finti
and what did I say????? confused

yerssot
lua lua

finti
and what are Hawaiian skirt called???

Dim
Hmmmmmm...so you didn't mean that?

finti
mean what Dim? ............... big grin

Dim
Hmmmmmmmm...Hawiian. confused embarrasment

finti
what is a Hawiian

yerssot
I bet on this:
a word!

finti
you loose

yerssot
I want a new umpire!

Dim
Well, I was talking about an Hawaiian shirt with the loud prints on it.

keokiswahine
*ties a ti-leaf hula skirt around finti; rips off his shirt, ties coconut shell bra onto him front side* wink evil face smokin'

finti
hmm it seems you confused me with Yers there Keo big grin

Dim
WHAT THE???

*hides eyes*

finti
Yeah Yers if you`re gonna cross dress , do it at home for crying out loud wink

Dim
OH we know you like those coconut bras as much as anyone, fint..

finti
you know something I dont then, well you are right I like them on girls... roll eyes (sarcastic) off course big grin

keokiswahine
finti, it's yersssssssssss who's egging me on. stand still while I adjust your bra. *knocks on coconut bra cups*. bet you've never had anyone knock on your boobs, finti.

evil face laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin'

finti
no that is my job, to knock on boobs that is evil face

keokiswahine
finti, are you ok? eek! eek! *checks finti's forehead*

I didn't know you knock on your own boobs. confused confused stick out tongue laughing out loud

finti
confused confused confused I am talking about boobs of woman around the whole world here. big grin

Dim
leave your International boobie knocking explorations out of this and dance! evil face laughing out loud

finti
why you want to be explored evil face

keokiswahine
finti, is that a blatant hint to dimmy? *points camera at finti in his hula outfit and snaps a kodak moment* big grin

yerssot
Better make copies of those pictures and sell them!

keokiswahine
ah, yes, yersssssss, fund-raising opportunities for our board here. good idea. rolling on floor laughing smokin'

finti
are you all seeing things here roll eyes (sarcastic) 6000 by the way big grin ,
*still works the bar in the cool Norwegian olympian clothes*
talk about smooth
wink

yerssot
for our board? no, better not being so generous

Dim
awwwwwwwwwww..fint wants to be a champion.. laughing out loud

finti
Wants to be??? Are big grin

Dim
at what? hm...maybe I shouldnt' ask.

yerssot
low standard

finti
No that is Belgians tasks

sand person no. 10
i can garuntee no one had a worse weekend than me. first of all i send a terrible valentines day cad, (it was terrible), secondly, the girl who i sent the card to had a mate who i went with last weekend. (its getting worse) i then decide not to go to the club where i know this girl is because her mate will be there. i go to a club where my mate decides to leave me and i have to get a taxi home on my own. the next day i have to do the work of two people because my boss is off sick and the girl who i sent the card to ignores me all day.
if anyone can get near these "Fantastic Days" i'll be amazed.

keokiswahine
this, too, shall pass. hang in there. big grin big grin

Dim
It'll be okay sand...trust me..one day you look back and think it's funny.

keokiswahine
It's Monday night for me; where is everyone??? eek! eek! eek! confused

Dim
Well, considering most of Europe is still asleep..

Captain REX
My weekend was okay. My babysitter wore my sweatshirt, so it smells like her.

I only have a babysitter because my mom thinks that two should be in charge of the little brats that scream around my house and argue constantly all day long. I agree with my mom because they stay under control. Plus, I get to stay up really late, because usually my parents get home late (2:00 AM).

finti
oh o
feel a song comming to mind.

"Heart beats silly like a big bass drum
Losing all equilibrium
It's so hard in the middle of the week
Maybe this woman's just all I need
Oh no not again

It hurts so good
I don't understand
Infatuation
Infatuation
Infatuation
Infatuation
Fatuate me baby " -Rod Stewart big grin evil face

Captain REX
Okay then. That was...er...interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.