dawn of the dead remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
i jsut watched the new trailer for the dawn of the dead remake and im having mixed feeelings about this movie. i like how they created the zombies based of the "infected" in 28 days later, but i think that that might too much for the dead serie.
the dawn of the dead is a great movie which will be hard to surpass with the remake.

in my opinion it looks like a good "modern age" zombie movie... but it wont match the original Dawn of the dead.

Kes
Moving to Horror movies forum.
Moving--moved

samhain
It wont surpass the original but think about what a good job they did with the Night of the living dead remake. The original Dawn... is one of the best horror movies ever made, but I think the remake could be good. Wait and see.

Linkalicious
i saw the same trailer a couple of days ago late at night...it gave me the heebie jeebies. I can't wait to see it. but i dont' think it'll surpass the oriignal.

andyF1
these zombies move really fast, let out high pitch scream and eat people. when the girl changes that looks quite scary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.