Member names an why??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
Why have you chosen your member name...I have chosen mine because i wanted a name to link me to lord of the rings but arwen was taken so after 10 attempts i came up with arwene. with is just arwen with the e from evenstar...I guess i chose arwen because i have long dark hair like her and couldn't imagine being called gollum lol

azszhz
i did azszhz because i have it for everything i used it once and i just kept using it
so now it kinda stuck with me... yeah so there

HannaBananabal
But what does it mean?

I love the Hannibal trilogy, so HannaBananabal is a cross between Hannibal and Banana... my real name is NOT Hannah smile

azszhz

Camellia
Well........

A long longtime ago, in a land far far away - well, my dining room actually - I discovered a 'Hobbit Name Generator': my hobbit name, according to that site, is 'Camellia Gamgee-Took of Bywater'

I'm just Camellia on here, quite simply because my full hobbit name is 3 characters too long!

HannaBananabal
Nice banner... when did u put it there?

Camellia
Love your sig by the way HannaBananabal!

Discos
erm, about 10 years ago at Primary school I used to buy between 4-8 bags of "Discos" crisps for break/lunch and thats how I got my nickane

My screename when I first got the internet was "Civilisation" on chatrooms and whatnot

HannaBananabal
Thank you lots, Camellia, I'm very proud of it smile When did you put yours on?

Discos
my new sig Pheonix made isnt working for my avator, its still the pic of the an eagle saying "the eagles"

HannaBananabal
Yeh, I saw it earlier Discos... dunno why it disappeared.

Discos
it has dissapeared now?

Arwene
i cant see no ones sigs whats happened

HannaBananabal
Well u said it's not working, and you're right... meaning if the pic isn't there... it's disappeared... ? There's just the red X...

I can see everyone else's fine.

Iirima
Mine...my friend speaks Elvish and said, "Iirima" and I liked it, and I still don't know what it means...wink but I still like it...CRAP! What if it means something bad?? confused Uh oh...

Discos
yeah I noticed that, my new sig should be there now...

Discos - I did leave a question for help on that pacific forum

Aurora
ummm Mine is from Sleeping Beauty... my favorite movie when I was little, and of course because I'm a Princess! wink Well actually my real name means princess so it is ment to be! smile

lkotbr33
i chose mine just combining my initials with 'lotr' and added one of my lucky numbers

Aurora
But you will answer to K right???

lkotbr33
correct

Aurora
big grin

Ravsta
Mine is my nick name Rav, and i added 'sta' onto it as every1 calls me dat, cuz apparently im a gangsta. I cant see it myself.....

Discos
well certainly not by the way you type....

LegolasLover411
I wonder......................

sumunabeech
I'm a sum-u-na-beech (sound it out)

Orlando Bloom03
Ya I chose Orlando Bloom03 because I LUV ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!!

aniron
I'm a musician - I play the piano, and I found "aniron" in my fellowship piano book, it is the theme for Aragorn and arwen, and so I love arwen and glad she is in love with a man who makes her happy, I called myself aniron after them

Bloom4ever
well my name's self-explanatory, tho I wished i could've changed it to tassie

Melani
i have my name as "Melani" cuz ... thats my real name Melani Robinson wink stick out tongue

Ariadne
My name means princess too! We're so special. big grin And then Ariadne is just my random internet name that my part Greek friend came up with, and I liked it. And Ariadne was a princess too smile

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t7468.html

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.