Korri's Shopping spree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri

holdenhsvgtsr

Korri
lol but Glasgow is the only place that has my kinda shops and its not very often that i go

holdenhsvgtsr
what like a1 and forbidden planet and that.you should have went to jamerisons models at the corner they got db7 gt's in british racing green just deliveryed and the women in bell street models will give u discounts in there i got 2 cars that would have cost me 75 for 50

Korri

holdenhsvgtsr

Korri
no u ask me that everyday stick out tongue

Linkalicious
u think that's bad....this weekend i'm going to an outlet mall called Cabazon. I'm bringing $1200! and i don't care if my parents know...it's my money

Korri
the thing is...it was my mums money embarrasment

Linkalicious
lol...ur dead!

last time i went to the river i stopped by cabazon and spent like $400 on clothes...it was my parents money, and they weren't too pleased with me.

Korri
i spent all my mum's money on clothes and CDs...shes gonna love this...i cant wait to tell her the good news big grin

Linkalicious
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

but ur such a lil princess...how could anyone get mad at you?

Korri
easily embarrasment

Linkalicious
can you stop being funny for like 2 seconds...my stomache is starting to hurt from laughing

Korri
im sorry i cant help it erm

holdenhsvgtsr
ur an only child too so u cant blame it on a bro and sis thats what they r there for

Korri
i could blame it on you stick out tongue

holdenhsvgtsr
i was in college all day lol so u cant

Korri
so my mum didnt know that stick out tongue

Big nasty Andrew stole all my money and forced me to buy lots of new clothes angel <--- who wouldnt beleive that face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.