As Good As it Gets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
i saw this movie for the first time a couple of days ago at my grans house and was amazed by how good it was!
jack nicholson is great. its a definite classic. has anyone seen it and agree/disagree?

Cinemaddiction
I'll agree. He reminds me of myself in this one, OCD and all.

Jamief90
Great film, definatly an OSCAR winning performance by Jack!

Evil Dead
agreed........this is a great film. I was a bit skeptical when I bought the dvd because I hadn't heard anything about it.......plus it kind of looked like a chick flick. I said "screw it....If Nicholson is in it , it can't be that bad" and bought it............to my surprise, great flick.

Pirate_Girly
I liked the movie, the dog was adorable, and it was a good plot, but i didnt like Jack Nicholson's character. But, hey thats just me

Evil Dead
His character wasn't really meant to be likeable.......most openly racist characters aren't. Still........great performance, good movie.

claidisa_felton
yay !
i thought nicholsons character was great, but probably only because he's such a great actor and does inhospitable so well

kalantiaw
jack is the sh!t... he portrayed that OCD guy very well, i forgot the character's name.

edit-- i remember now... mr. udal

Jackie Malfoy
It is not one of the best movies ever made.JM

dber
I like the dog best.

bakerboy
Good movie, not a masterpiece or something like that, but a good film with good characters and a good story. Jack was very good, as was helen hunt and greg kinnear. Even the dog was great.

jaden101
great film...jack is fantastic in it... if you liked it then i recommend "about schmidt" as well cause he plays a similarly disfunctional character..its a great film

bakerboy
Yeah, about smitch was excelent too. jack was as good or even better there, great movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.