Apoligies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Erm, it has now been brought to my attention by several people that they feel that I hate them.

To simply clear my name I DO NOT hate anyone of this forum or infact on the KMC, I am a saracastic guy (which sometimes gains me bruises with some girls),

sorry if I offended anyone and I don't hate you guys....

Discos - except you, and you, and of course you....oh definetly you... *doesnt know when to stop*

LegolasLover411
Ok...................

sauron
lol big grin he is just a minor blackadder...hes alright big grinbig grin he loves me really..dont you discos...SAY IT!

Aurora
love I understand!!

Discos
erm, I love you

Discos - sir yes sir

aniron
who thought you hated them?

Discos
we shall keep the culprites hidden for security reasons

Discos - for now shifty

Camellia
*I* love you, Discos!! (Despite my threats concerning spades in my petticoats and daggers hidden in my bodice!!!)

Discos
hehe, good one

Discos - just be careful with that pitchfork k?

Kitoky
laughing No one can hate you Discos, but why do I have the feeling more people are making useless threads more and more? confused

Dogbert
Do you mean 'Apologies' ? erm

Kitoky
Discos isn't the best speller, but we love him anyways. big grin

Discos
oi, I have feelings, thats bassically the only spelling mistake I can remember

Ushgarak
Err, completely irrelevant., Closing and do not open threads like this again. You want to talk to people, PM them; want to open a general social thread, use the GDF or OTF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.