Looking for something interesting???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
Now i am starting this rp, in which it is a hogwarts life, and some people are teachers, and most are students.

SO, IF YOU WANT TO BE A TEACHER Pm me and i will say yes or no.

( if this is cnfirmed by ush)

raven guardia
I want to be a slytherin 5th year student, on the quidditch team....I want to be one of the chasers.

Vampiree
isn't this ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD?

Remuslupin
NO it is not....

raven guardia
Vampiree,...lupin is only trying to get people to want to play his game.

pip-foot
we have a HP game in the RP forum. you guys could join that if you wnat. a new year starts in a few weeks

raven guardia
oh,..okay! I wanna join

pip-foot
just PM Phoe and talk to her

eezy45
Pip-Foot talks about Phoe's Game.
Its very complex, there are several Classes a.s.o.
Erm, Raven, if u didnt join it yet, come in as a 4th year (my year) stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
:0

raven guardia
okay ezzy...what house are you in?

Step17
I would be in grythindor but wud want lupin as head teacher

Phoenix
My HP Game starts its new year this weekend ((21/22))

pixie1
i would like to join but im not sure how

Remuslupin
Looking for some interesting hogwarts rpg to read??? Go to the unhosted rpg forum and look op the yule ball. It is 50 pages so far!!!

raven guardia
lol, thank for the advertisement lupin! laughing out loud

yes every body come to my thread called the yule ball its at un hosted rp. bring a date, it is a dance.

people playing so far are

drake
tali<3'shalidr
me (of course)
sauron
lupin
kai
prefectronnykin
fallinangle
eezy45

if I forgot any one I sorry,....please let me know if I forgot you so I can add you to the list.

Step17
Wat do you have to do??

PrincessAsh007
eek! sounds like fun!

Inwë Nólatári
I want to be a 6th year in Gryffindor, I'm the quiddich keeper...YAY

The Alpha
Should we have a "shootout" here in this forum as it is there in "The Matrix Movies" forum?

dracoluva
beer huh love love love love pirate rock Happy Dance all i know is dracos hott so i would want to be a beater so i can have a reason to be near em!!!!! YeeeeeeeeY Draco catch the snitch YeeeeeeeeeeeY big grin

PrefectRonnykin
GRRRRRR wink

raven guardia
hehehe,.....ronnkin u like ron and Nevile

me I wanna be a chaser it seems like the best postion to play!!!!

yea!....go me I score all the points!!!!...well not ALL of them, the seeker scores sum too. oh well I will play both parts! hehehe

raven guardia
update....sauron stopped playing the yule ball so that means I have no date............except harry which I will be playing my part and his part (yes...I know it sounds very pathetic)

PrefectRonnykin
HAHA you are dateing yourself ha and i tought i was pathetic for dating a toad lol yes i like neville and ron(nie) so at least i dont like a toad.....

i lie

airangel429
Remus: Phoe and I already have an HP rpg game going on and it starts this weekend. I hate to burst your bubble but I am PRETTY sure that Ush isn't going to allow TWO HP rpg's.

You are more than welcome to play in our rpg game..... we may be in need of a teacher...BUT NOT LUPIN...we already have the plot figured and some very INTERESTING people will be coming back in this next year's game. smile

airangel429
erm...well i didn't think he'd let you have it in the RP section...but i saw it in the unhosted rp section! big grin

Tassie
Closing... unrelated to this forum...

airangel
closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.