Choose Ur Own Sick Deaths Peeps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
OK PEOPLE THIS IS ****ING AMAZING U ALL HAVE THE CHOICE WHAT U WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN A HORROR MOVIE OR HAVE IT SEEN MORE OFTEN WHICH U SEEN" BEFORE THIS IS A POLL OF 10 CHOICES FOR (10 VERY SICK DEATHS OR JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING HERE GOES!!) devil devil

VOTE UR SICKEST DEATH OR FAVOURITE U WOULD DESIRE TO BE USED IN HORROR MOVIES FROM NOW ON!

HockeyHorror
FOR THE LAST ITME STOP TYPING IN CAPS!!! unless your mad. lol

i didn't read the list but i would say

someone staples your eyelids to your forehead and you get eaten alive.

THE_DOOM666
Yo since when did caps become Illegal?? i did'nt see any signs i dont give a damn if i type them, just put up with them! evil face

DeNiro
I would say getting ur balls samshed by a sledge hammer then getting hit all over by the sledge hammer and then finally after getting the worse pain getting hit in the head with it

Evil Dead
You are going to be quite the popular fellow for the short time you are allowed to access these forums.

THE_DOOM666
Guy Chick what ever just cant take it im more cooler than you get a Life stop the threats, Before i come down to your house and Annihilate you! mad

DeNiro
OO I posted that smilie before you posted Dom what ever ur name is. Dont ever talk to Evil Dead like that he is one of the most respected and liked people on the horror forums not decluding the whole KMC family. So why dont you post like a normal person would do and stop acting like an ass.

Evil Dead
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Doom666 is getting very annoying,and he is not cooler that evil dead

THE_DOOM666
sorry man just a rough night anyhow no expression

Mordecai
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

... that was great. thumb up

*cough* *cough* cough*

Anyways back to topic:

The sickest death for me that i can come up with has nothing to do with gore, i realise this is a poll but for me the worst would be for me to be left in a room i can't get out of... ever. Like at the end of My Little Eye, you can't do anything, all you can do is accept death and wait for its arrival, at least with all the gore ones you go quick, but i guess that ain't really sick, so it don't fit under this category.... meh.

beer

THE_DOOM666
good reminder bro mario savio sounds like he knows his shit smokin'

Mordecai
Indeed.

BackFire
closed, too much nonsense in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.