The Long Expected Rant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
EDITED- do not re-post PMs in the threads

Remuslupin
This has nothing in relation with LOTR!!!!

aniron
This has nothing to do with me, but I just wanna say, that I'm glad you're back sauron, bringin order.

orlandoOYEA
Same, KMC would be diffrent without him

Discos
lol bringing order? not sure how that works?

anyways, why did he actually say that you were in ove with exa, I say boo to him

raven guardia
lupin back off! sauron was only stateing his opinion and which he has the right to! he was gone for three days comes back and every one is on his case and is threating him.....(prefectronnykin)!

and I had no idea prefectronnykin pm'ed you......all of you need to calm down!!!!

and please drop it! i DONT want any one else calling sauron names or threating him!!!!

none of you want to make me mad!!!!!

so stop giveing sauron a hard time!!!!

and every one stop asking me questions!!!!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
whoever gives Sauron a hard time will make me very angry. You wouldnt like me when im angry. Sauron is my bestest bud do not mess with him

Iirima
We are...overprotective! *pulls out mace* Uh...not a good idea. *puts away mace*

raven guardia
exactly orlandoOYEAH! and no one better make me mad either,.....it wont be very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
INDEED overprotective!!! *pulls out own mace and Iirmas mace for her*

raven guardia
*pulls out wand* *stands in front of sauron*
nobody move or ya all get it!

Iirima
Hehe, raven, OYEA and I are sauron's guards...Darks Lords in training...wink *takes mace back* muahaha!

Discos
*unleashes wings*

Discos - pfft, a mace is no match for my wing spread...haha

orlandoOYEA
woot, i am a DIT woot!!! *starts swinging mace* *mace hits lamp* *lamp falls* Oops, *walks away*

raven guardia
*points wand*.....I said nobody move!!!! *looks around for people moveing*

orlandoOYEA
*trips and falls* *gets hit with wand* OUCH

pip-foot
just to set the record straight, I didn't say sauron didn't like you raven, i just said not to get to upset by someone on the internet.

and i'm gald your back sauron smile it's not the same without you. we missed you smile

raven guardia
but you told me that not worry about for all i know it was joke......and also u said just because he said he loved me does not mean it is true!

raven guardia
*points wand at orlandoOYEAH* "Trotrificusmortalus", I told you not to move (lol laughing out loud )!

pip-foot
I'm sorry. I just ment not to be so upset about someone you met on the internet. i never ment it to hurt your feelings sad sorry

raven guardia
its okay pip-foot I forgive you smile

pip-foot
thanx. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings

raven guardia
I know you didnt mean too, but its okay.....I'm not sad any more.

well so do you wanna be freinds smile

Kitoky
confused Wow this has become a bit thing........

Discos
haha, cheeky

Ushgarak
First of all, never EVER post PMs in the threads without the permission of the person you are communicating with- they are PRIVATE.

Secondly, if pointless threads like this do not stop appearing then further measures will have to be taken against those making them.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.